4q5ow2.png

Bulwark Beast: 169

zunnu82.png

Icy Bones: 258

riqdvb.png

Hydra: 132

3njtu94.png

Brute: 154

The brute also dropped a Promethium (Tier 10) Maul.

[No pic]

Added and credited for the levels. Thanks! ~Diesel

Tonguetamer3.png

Runescape: Winter 2002/2003 - May 2011

I've added the combat levels posted above with picture proof.

A note to everyone that it is very difficult to verify and add combat levels or drops without picture proof, so when in doubt, take a screenshot.

Thanks so much for your help so far.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

The guide currently has Iron Dragons as using fire breath and melee only. I just fought one though, and it used another attack (I'm guessing it was mage, but it could have been range). This third attack did not result in the standard "Your shield absorbs most of the dragon's fiery breath" and still did damage even though I was praying melee, seeming to indicate it was neither one of those attack styles. I don't have a picture of it, but it was light-blue in color, and flew out of the dragons mouth using a different animation than fire breath does. Has anyone else seen this?

Tonguetamer3.png

The guide currently has Iron Dragons as using fire breath and melee only. I just fought one though, and it used another attack (I'm guessing it was mage, but it could have been range). This third attack did not result in the standard "Your shield absorbs most of the dragon's fiery breath" and still did damage even though I was praying melee, seeming to indicate it was neither one of those attack styles. I don't have a picture of it, but it was light-blue in color, and flew out of the dragons mouth using a different animation than fire breath does. Has anyone else seen this?

I've experienced this as well. I do believe that it's magic, so I added it along with the combat levels and drops you posted above. Thanks so much!

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

for lexicus runewright, i recieved a blightlieaf hood as a drop. i didn't provide a picture because i figured it wudn't be sufficient proof of an actual drop since i cud hav easily just placed it there...and i didnt think to take a video. im hoping someone here can confirm my claim.

lucario.jpg

2w30t2a.png

beethovens29.png

for lexicus runewright, i recieved a blightlieaf hood as a drop. i didn't provide a picture because i figured it wudn't be sufficient proof of an actual drop since i cud hav easily just placed it there...and i didnt think to take a video. im hoping someone here can confirm my claim.

Tip.It can confirm this for you. It's already in his drop table :P

Tonguetamer3.png

i'm not sure if this goes in here as it pertains to a dungeoneering monster as part of the skill....but i figured i'll just put it in here anyway. for the hobgoblin geomancer....at first i didn't notice it because i fought with a group and we would hit high on it and kill it fast but once i soloed it, i noticed a big thing that should be put in the dungeoneering boss monsters chart. the hobgoblin geomancer CAN heal. it doesn't show the purple hit splats like the gluttunous behemoth when it heals though. i noticed this when i soloed it and hit a high number and continuously hit 0's. when the hobgoblin disabled my prayers, i noticed the green part of his hp bar go up. i've soloed this boss repetitively and have got conclusive results that the hobgoblin geomancer CAN heal. the amount it heals seems to correspond to what prayer you are praying and how high the level is required to use that prayer.

lucario.jpg

2w30t2a.png

beethovens29.png

i'm not sure if this goes in here as it pertains to a dungeoneering monster as part of the skill....but i figured i'll just put it in here anyway. for the hobgoblin geomancer....at first i didn't notice it because i fought with a group and we would hit high on it and kill it fast but once i soloed it, i noticed a big thing that should be put in the dungeoneering boss monsters chart. the hobgoblin geomancer CAN heal. it doesn't show the purple hit splats like the gluttunous behemoth when it heals though. i noticed this when i soloed it and hit a high number and continuously hit 0's. when the hobgoblin disabled my prayers, i noticed the green part of his hp bar go up. i've soloed this boss repetitively and have got conclusive results that the hobgoblin geomancer CAN heal. the amount it heals seems to correspond to what prayer you are praying and how high the level is required to use that prayer.

So you're saying that his attack that disables your prayers also heals him? I'll have to look for that next time I get him as a boss.

Tonguetamer3.png

My group encounted a level 467 shadowforger. It totally owned us, it was a 5:5 large f30 dung. it was hitting as high as 867 with its charged up yellow special, and frequently hitting 200's and 300's with otherattacks, often simultaneously. Basically, you couldn't eat fast enough. everyone died multiple times.

Added and credited thanks ~Howlin~

Life is short. Eat dessert first.

I am never wrong. Once, I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

I just fought Hobgoblin Geomancer and he definitely healed when disabling my prayers. I witnessed it multiple times and payed close attention to his health bar. It only went up when he used his prayer disabling spell if you were using prayer.

Tonguetamer3.png

Can confirm that he indeed heals some HP after landing the prayer-disabling attack. Not sure if the size of the heal is related to what prayer you're using. If I had to guess I'd say it's a flat percentage of his total HP.

More Combat levels and a drop...

[spoiler=Here they are]Skeleton (Melee):

Level 154

100805160905e.png

Skeleton (Mage):

Level 135

100805153546v.png

Giant Skeleton:

Level 113

100805164016.png

Hill Giant:

Level 88

100805163257j.png

Level 108

100805161136.png

Hobgoblin:

Gorgonite Spear

100804213221.png

Also, the Dungeoneering Bestiary currently says that Frost Dragons drop "Dragon Bones." This is not true, they drop "Frost Dragon Bones."

Added. Thanks so much! ~Diesel

Tonguetamer3.png

Thanks! Everything up to this point has been added if usable. I will get started on the frost dragon picture and have that up shortly.

Again, thanks!

~Diesel

umm...this post says tht everything up to this point has been added if usable. i checked the dungeoneering skill guide and bestiary to see if the information i sent in with the confirmation from 2-3 other people was added. i saw that it was not. is 2-3 people not enough? 1 of them being part of the tip.it website crew? maybe i 'missed' it but im pretty sure i didnt see it. i stated that the hobgoblin geomancer can heal when he uses the disabling prayers spell and this was again as i said, confirmed by 2-3 people, again 1 being part of the tip.it website crew. i'm sorry if im sounding terse but i just want to make sure that i and the others who helped to confirm my claim to be true, don't end up with our efforts in providing this helpful information, being in vain. thank you.

lucario.jpg

2w30t2a.png

beethovens29.png

I read over your post, Beethovens, and I must admit that now that you mention it, it seems plausible.

I'm not trying to say you're wrong or put down your efforts; I'm just trying to make sure of something here. How do you know it isn't the Hobgoblin Geomancer's natural LP restoration, like every monster has? You said it was a very slight increase, now I'm not sure how slight it is.

Is it large enough to discount that as a possibility, or is it small enough that it COULD be simply natural LP restoration?

Thanks for your time. :)

I read over your post, Beethovens, and I must admit that now that you mention it, it seems plausible.

I'm not trying to say you're wrong or put down your efforts; I'm just trying to make sure of something here. How do you know it isn't the Hobgoblin Geomancer's natural LP restoration, like every monster has? You said it was a very slight increase, now I'm not sure how slight it is.

Is it large enough to discount that as a possibility, or is it small enough that it COULD be simply natural LP restoration?

Thanks for your time. :)

I made sure to watch the Geomancer carefully after reading Beethovern's post the first time. I am pretty confident that it was not natural LP restoration. It was too much of a noticeable jump. Also, after I observed the healing a couple of times, I stopped using prayer to see if it still happened, and did not see any jumps in LP the rest of the fight or the next time I fought him. I am not dungeoneering any more for a little while, so I won't be able to go again to try and vid the fight.

Tonguetamer3.png

Sorry that I don't have any pictures atm, I'll try to get them as soon as possible.

The green dragon, first of all, only appears on Abandoned floors. You have it listed as multiple themes.

Some missing levels:

Ice spider - level 79

Giant bat - level 77

Bat - level 28

Animated pickaxe - level 75

Bal'Lak the Pummeller - level 91

It's probably easiest for me to get Bal'Lak's picture, since that is the level I always get him on a solo. The bat isn't a problem either, just looking at the ice spider the giant bat and the animated pickaxe, as I don't get those level monsters very often.

Also, zombies are either melee or ranged, not both at once.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

The bit about the Geomancer healing a little after using his prayer-disabling attack, along with a host of other minor adjustments to the bosses section of the Dungeoneering guide, will be live soon. I'll edit the bestiary at a later time.

Also, when I made my earlier post I wasn't on the crew just yet :P

Personally I haven't seen a Green Dragon in Daemonheim ever :o I'll leave that one for other crewbies.

The Ice Spider indeed does have a level 79 variant. We already had that listed somewhere, oops.

We already had a report on level 77 Giant Bats, I will mark that one as confirmed and update later.

Saved the other three as unconfirmed levels for the time being.

Edit: conveniently enough I just ran into a level 28 bat.

Edited the Zombie entry in the general bestiary to reflect the fact that they either use melee or ranged, not both (see notes section). Will do dung bestiary page later.

Thank you :)

I'm aware I posted this on a different Dungeoneering Bestiary thread (what's up with multiples anyway?), but here goes.

Animated pickaxe - level 75

255rlz5.jpg

Bal'lak the Pummeller - level 91

2u55o3q.png

Giant bat - level 77

bhh9i1.png

Hill giant - level 38

6qip8i.png

Skeleton mage - level 11

30w3zv9.png

Skeleton range - level 37

zxuxxs.png

Skeleton range - level 85

2q32nw5.png

Those are all the levels that were missing in the bestiary. Since I'm free play and 87 combat it's rare for me to get a level 100+ monster in a solo.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I hope I posted this right. I was about to make a new topic with this, but I'll post it here.

While browsing the Skill-guides on Tip.it, I saw that two pictures were missing. I forced a recaching of the webpage just to be sure. (Shift-F5)

Here is a picture; (The red line is just a marking that I cut the webpage to make the image smaller)

50iids.jpg

And here's both names and links to images.

To'Kash the bloodchiller

http://www.tip.it/runescape/img2/Name.gif

Paramastyx

http://www.tip.it/runescape/img2/Dung_Paramastyx.gif