Wizz's Albums You Should Own

Wizz

Not in any order.

1. Discovery by Daft Punk

discoveryjapanese172926.jpg

The Electronic Duo second album Discovery is perfect and a must if your into Disco, Synthpop, or closet techno. This album inspired a movie in which there is no dialog, just the music synchronized to the movie that tells the story of 5 musically talented aliens that were kidnapped and made into musical slaves.

Many songs on this album even inspired artist to "sample" off of them, some examples being Kanye West popular song "Stronger" samples off the song "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger", Jazmine Sullivan's song "Dream Big" samples off "Veridis Quo" and many more.

Moreover this album contains many songs that could just make you get up and dance.

Best Songs:

Digital Love

Aerodynamic

One More Time

Something About Us

2. Demon Days by Gorillaz

gorillazdemondays813618.jpg

An amazing album made by the virtual British band Gorillaz. Contains more than 10 artist and a great variety of song genre that just make you wanna praise them in the end. With hit Singles in this album like "Dare" "Feel Good Inc." and "El Mañana" this album is a must.

Best Songs:

El Mañana

Feel Good Inc.

DARE

3. White Album by The Beatles

beatleswhitealbum902963.jpg

Iconic British Band The Beatles. Nuff said.

Best Songs:

Anything

4. † by Justice

justicecrosscover010894.jpg

Another popular French electronic music duo, Justice. They're songs consist of lyric-less songs to songs that are just lyrical nonsense, much like Daft Punk. If Daft Punk ever have children, it is Justice. Justice just sounds more modern compared to Daft Punk which sound Disco-ish.

Best Songs:

D.A.N.C.E

Genesis

Phantom pt1 & 2

5. Sueños Líquidos by Maná

[spoiler=Hidden as it might be inappropiate]369192665_ee903193b8_o.jpg

One of my first Albums I physically owned. I still play it while riding in the car, and it shall stay there till we transfer cars. Maná is a Mexican Spanish Rock Band from the 70's, their lyrics usually contain love and revolution and are usually somber and happy, it's a weird twist. This particular album won a Grammy (Latin) and contain songs about motly dreams and love, inspired by the works of Spanish Poet Mario Benedetti who speaks of love and justice.

If you speak Spanish and love old rock I would highly recommend this album

Best Songs:

Hechicera

La Sirena

Un Lobo por tu Amor

6. Avalancha de Exitos by Café Tacuba

fre1609720.jpg

Another Mexican Spanish Rock Band but this one is from the 90's. Similar to Maná in ideas of Romanticism and political ideas, this album mostly contains songs about poverty (the image of the album is of a poor mans skateboard) and the struggle of everyday life of the current governments from several countries. This song contains one of my favorite songs which is in my Signature called "Ojalá Que Llueva Café" ( Hopefully it Will Rain Coffee) which is a song about the hopes and wishes of farmers along with their struggles.

Best Songs:

Ojalá Que Llueva Café

Maria

Como Te Extraño Mi Amor

7. Graduation by Kanye West

kanyewestgraduation2152.jpg

I know he's an [wagon] and an selfish man [bleep], but in this album his main message are actually morally good. In the album he incorporates alot of hope into his songs whether it be of never giving up (stronger) or thanking a past a friend for everything ( Homecoming) the main message still holding out till the very end. Also I consider him to be a mix of electronic and rap.

Best Songs:

Stronger

Homecoming

Flashing Lights

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

WTF Imageshack you removed the image of one of the albums! Time to find a better image provider.

EDIT: Flickr my new love. <3:

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

never liked the gorillaz.... :|

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

I really liked Demon Days when it came out, after a few listens I found it really boring, I might pull it out again and have a few more listens. Otherwise, the only album I agree with is The White Album, but I don't agree that all the songs are good, Revolution 9, Bungalow Bill and Piggies are pretty awful :mrgreen:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

I have them all :o

except for the Maná one, never heard of that before :P

I noticed you avatar is plastic beach!

Gorillaz ftw ^^

sig8.png

65 67 65 68 60 91 59 64

sig9.png

82 89 84 93 83 83 82 71

sigforilufyoubyhawkxs.jpg

CLICK ME.

If U click this I won't eat your brain! I Plomise

angel2w.gifThank you Hawkxs For the awesome siggy!

Gorillaz is the only one I genuinely like. Others I really hate (Kanye West), others I never found the appeal (Daft Punk and Beatles) and others I haven't heard.

We need moar albums though! :shock:

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod