Need some Thieving Advice

Blastudo

Blackjacking is the fastest quasi-feasible way to train thieving up until 91, when Pyramid Plunder, which is less stressful, becomes faster.

I personally prefer one-clicking the Sorceress' Garden, which can be done at level-65 thieving, since it yields around 120k+ exp/hour and is not at all stressful once you set the garden up and get a hang of it.

Some guides to help you with your thieving prowess:

1. The New Guide to Pyramid Plunder - by Gandorf61
  2. Guide to Blackjacking - by Gin_and_Tonic
  3. One-Clicking the Summer Garden - by myself

Blackjacking is the fastest quasi-feasible way to train thieving up until 91, when Pyramid Plunder, which is less stressful, becomes faster.

I personally prefer one-clicking the Sorceress' Garden, which can be done at level-65 thieving, since it yields around 120k+ exp/hour and is not at all stressful once you set the garden up and get a hang of it.

Some guides to help you with your thieving prowess:

1. The New Guide to Pyramid Plunder - by Gandorf61
  2. Guide to Blackjacking - by Gin_and_Tonic
  3. One-Clicking the Summer Garden - by myself

Not true, actually. Even after 91, blackjacking is faster than pp. It just isn't fast enough to justify the extra work required. If you can stand blackjacking, continue to 99 since it's faster. If you'd like to take a well deserved break from it, though, PP becomes a viable, if slower, sub. to blackjacking after 91.