Lock Please, some people just can't play nice

Nomrombom

Cmon guys...stop trying to guess who he is...

I know who he is.

He's a fat kid, and the only exercise he gets is running his mouth and jumping to conclusions. :thumbup:

Right.... He's also a kid who plays baseball 5 days a week, plays soccer, referees soccer, and probably makes more money an hour doing that than half the people here most of whom are older than me...... soooo.....

PM me for fitocracy invite

Cmon guys...stop trying to guess who he is...

I know who he is.

He's a fat kid, and the only exercise he gets is running his mouth and jumping to conclusions. :thumbup:

Right.... He's also a kid who plays baseball 5 days a week, plays soccer, referees soccer, and probably makes more money an hour doing that than half the people here most of whom are older than me...... soooo.....

If you were that busy, I wouldn't have gotten such an immediate response to my post.

Hence you aren't busy.

Hence you are lying.

Hence I am right.

Did you see what happened there?

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

OK, well apparently some people just can't comment on the rant and insult the OP about IRL stuff instead because in real life they're skinny nerds, so they act like tough guys to make themselves feel better. Whatever.

Mods, lock this.

PM me for fitocracy invite

OK, well apparently some people just can't comment on the rant and insult the OP about IRL stuff instead because in real life they're skinny nerds, so they act like tough guys to make themselves feel better. Whatever.

Mods, ban me

I agree with the last part.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Mods, ban me

I agree with the last part.

I lol'd.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Locked on request.

Anyone interested is free to continue the discussion in a new topic, if desired. Although judging by how this thread degraded to spam and flaming, I doubt I will see a topic on the matter anytime in the future.

Cowman_133

Tip.It Administrator

1.png
generic_signature.png