set up for red dragons

stealshot

looking for a set up for red dragons i have to kill 40 of them for a slayer task. just need somthing to get me trough. i plan on slaying them in brihmhaven. i have 6 mill cash but i dont want to spend to much for this task. thank you.

stealshot.png

stealshot.png

my set up

helm=helm of neitiznot

ammy=glory

cape=legends

body=guthans

gloves=best rfd gloves

wep=whip

shield=anti dragonfire breath

legs=guthans or torags

boots=drag

Artemis101.png

Artemis101.png

archsupportei2.png

You could try ranging, although it would take a little longer with 71 range. There are plenty of safespots throughout the Wilderness area, not sure about the Brimhaven spot though. Otherwise I'd say take prayer gear and melee them.

Want to help the Tip.It Crew? Visit the Website Updates & Corrections forum!

You could try ranging, although it would take a little longer with 71 range. There are plenty of safespots throughout the Wilderness area, not sure about the Brimhaven spot though. Otherwise I'd say take prayer gear and melee them.

Brim has safespots around the edge as well as in the central horseshoe of rocks. It's terrible for rangers, though, since there are wild dogs and it's way too easy to accidentally reset aggro.

If you'd rather range, wildy is probably the better option.

Really, though, just meleeing in your best armor with plenty of food should do fine.

Disclaimer: The above is probably inaccurate.

the_zephyrus.png

Any way you do it, use a anti-dragon shield, but the best method would be to range them while praying protect melee.

When in doubt...eat watermelon ^^

As a fellow wanderer of the dark path of life, I will heal your aches and pains.