Dungeoneering

Infi

You know what really grinds my gears? Well..

The AFKer - Self explanatory, the person who will leave for random amounts of time and not even explain his absence before or after he goes away

The Smither - The person who will go out and make Full Promethium for a rush through a small dungeon when odds are you won't even get hit once even when fully naked armed with only a weapon >_>

The Coward - Waits for other people to go in a room first, then conveniently slips in and doesn't take any damage

The Food Stacker - The individual who ALWAYS likes to grab all the food as soon as it drops the floor, while the others are left to survive on 2 Heim Crabs and a Short Finned Eel. Is living it up with a pack full of Salve Eels

The Lever Dude - There always seem to be one of them. Doesn't know what to do with a lever and randomly pulls it and single-handedly almost kills the whole team

The-Doesn't-Know-Which-Emote-Is-Which Dude - Hey, it's not that hard to tell when the statue NODS or SHAKES its head..

The Ditcher - Randomly leaves when he wishes because he/she dies or just because he/she doesn't feel like Dungeoning anymore

:wall:

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

Ya know infi, never dungeon with Kuraa man, he ALWAYS almost kills us every single time we get the emote puzzle. EVERYTIME, he can't do the emotes correctly, we 4 maned with Expert and Ith once, and he nearly killed us all, on that damn puzzle. IT'S NOT THAT HARD.

Oh you know what I hate, this skill.

I hate most of these but...

The Coward - Waits for other people to go in a room first, then conveniently slips in and doesn't take any damage

What, you expect me to go tank with my 3 defence?

I'm going to wait until you go in, and then im going to attack. You can take all the food if you want, i dont care.

O.O

There's a rant exactly like this a few posts before yours on the front page...

Doesn't mean I can't rant about my own experiences that I've experienced :rolleyes:

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

The Food Stacker - The individual who ALWAYS likes to grab all the food as soon as it drops the floor, while the others are left to survive on 2 Heim Crabs and a Short Finned Eel. Is living it up with a pack full of Salve Eels

Spot on. Hate this.

I'm none of them, I'm this one:

The Dungeoneer Hater - Rather amputates his own legs than spending one more second doing this incredibly stupid & useless NON-skill that got released because Jagex-staff has too many $$$-signs in their eyes to notice what the average player likes to do... He therefore decided to quit members and not pay one more cent for this game as long as Jagex doesn't realize this is total bull****. This kind of player is normally very diplomatic and well-behaving, but when he hears the word 'Dungeoneering' he transfroms into a huge, heavily-muscled, green monster that hates everything & everyone!

2016 goals: all skills +30mil xp - Completed this goal 11th December 2016 smile.gif
2017 goals: get at least 3 more master capes (start xp: invention done@21st Jan, mining done@2nd April & ranged 76/104mil done@June 20th) & all skills +40mil xp (done 24th August)

The Dungeoneer Hater - Dungeoneering sux Dungeoneering sux Dungeoneering sux Dungeoneering sux Dungeoneering sux Dungeoneering sux Dungeoneering sux Dungeoneering sux Dungeoneering sux Dungeoneering sux. i hate dungeoneering =(

The Dungeoneer Hater - Rather amputates his own legs than spending one more second doing this incredibly stupid & useless NON-skill that got released because Jagex-staff has too many $$$-signs in their eyes to notice what the average player likes to do... He therefore decided to quit members and not pay one more cent for this game as long as Jagex doesn't realize this is total bull****. This kind of player is normally very diplomatic and well-behaving, but when he hears the word 'Dungeoneering' he transfroms into a huge, heavily-muscled, green monster that hates everything & everyone!

Mhm, so you won't be accessing those new rune rocks? Or ranarr spawns? Or blue dragons?

Or getting a tome of frost? Chaotic weapon? Arcane Stream necklace?

Now, I don't like dungeoneering either, but don't just call something useless without researching it first...

PM me for fitocracy invite