What should I High Alch..

Deltaer

to minimize costs?

Something buyable off the g/e please.

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

Personal advise it to not high alch, there are better spells or at least equivilant exp/hr rates with possible profit or lesser loss, such as super heat ores, plank make, or super heat glass just to name a few.

pocket_0aces.png

Personal advise it to not high alch, there are better spells or at least equivilant exp/hr rates with possible profit or lesser loss, such as super heat ores, plank make, or super heat glass just to name a few.

does superheating give smithing xp?

dumb.png

archsupportei2.png

does superheating give smithing xp?

yes, I particularly like the gold smithing/superheating method.

You get gold gloves (or whatever they are called), go to edgevill furnace with full load of gold ore and nature runes (fire staff equipped).

You smelt x gold ores. When the furnace smelting has started you simultaneously start superheating your inventory. It speeds up the smithing of the whole load considerably and generates extra magic experience.

I did 76-80 smithing like that and it was almost enjoyable (compared to normal smelting).

spuriousmonk.png

spuriousmonk.png

yes, I particularly like the gold smithing/superheating method.

You get gold gloves (or whatever they are called), go to edgevill furnace with full load of gold ore and nature runes (fire staff equipped).

You smelt x gold ores. When the furnace smelting has started you simultaneously start superheating your inventory. It speeds up the smithing of the whole load considerably and generates extra magic experience.

I did 76-80 smithing like that and it was almost enjoyable (compared to normal smelting).

That's interesting. I would have never thought of that method.

acheron.jpg

How does that generate extra magic xp exactly?

Since I kind of dislike magic, I prefer a spell that I can just keep my mouse on one spot, and being able to click without much movement/concentration. Which is why I'd like to stick with high alching (noted items).

Any other ideas of what to high alch?

I know there was a chart on one website which lists the profitability of the top items to alch.. just can't find it.

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)