83-99 Fletching

skylor12344

Well i was thinking bout getting 99 in one of my favorite skills a.k.a fletching. Im currently level 83 and i was thinking about doing yew longs until 85, then magic longbows until 95, followed by yew longs again from 95 to 99. I have about 10m to waste on this (planning on getting 92 fm after 99 fletching) so all advice is welcome.

thank you very much,

Jaxon

P.S Please dont tell me to work on something else or add ur input of "fletching is a noob skill work on something else" because i WILL report ur post and have it removed from the thread. Im not doing this for the cape im doing this because i love fletching.

Bows are outdated. Making broad arrows is the best way to fletch, around 500k exp per hour if I remember right.

i cant really click fast so i highly doubt ill be able to get very high rates doing bolts (plus dont they lose money?) which is why i chose bolts.

Using arrows is around 3 gp per exp, but much faster. It's more efficient in the long run. Also you do 150 arrows at time, and you can do it without banking.

Using arrows is around 3 gp per exp, but much faster. It's more efficient in the long run. Also you do 150 arrows at time, and you can do it without banking.

what arrows should i make so i can figure out how much 83-99 is going to cost me?

Broads

so its pure loss using arrows since their untradeable correct?

EDIT: Its going to cost me over 47m for the heads alone and like i said the arrows are untradeable so therefor it goes over my 10m budget =[

Try addy arrows then.

i looked at addy arrowtips and it seems their capped on the G.E and being bought out what about mithril will i lose more money on them? or should i just stick to my first optoin of bows

Broad Bolts, you can make some money, and get good fletch exp

Like i said im a slow clicker and very inconsistent (i tend to drag the bolts instead of click on them) and i highly doubt ill make the 400k - 500k mark for xp/hr

Like i said im a slow clicker and very inconsistent (i tend to drag the bolts instead of click on them) and i highly doubt ill make the 400k - 500k mark for xp/hr

Use mousekeys.

MstrMonopoly.png

I piety the fool.

Use mousekeys.

Im on a laptop and i dont know how to access them

Broad bolts are 180k xp/hr.

buy yew logs flech them in to (u) then buy flax and spin it into bowstrings and then string the bows(u) u can buy bowstrings but for me they dont buy and u make more profit if u buy flax hear that u can still make a profit fleching gl

p.s im going for 99 for the same resons

Artemis101.png

Artemis101.png

archsupportei2.png