Greetings to the Off-Topic Forum

Retech

When my carriage pulled up into the circular loading zone where the guests arrived, I could only stare in awe at the marvelous building before me. A small wooden sign confirmed that I had arrived in the land of Off-Topics. I quickly thanked by driver for journeying from the faraway lands of the Falador Tavern, bringing me safely and quickly to my destination, before tossing him a few gold coins left in my pocket.

Rushing up the marbled steps into the main hallway, an attentive doorman took my coat, which was probaly ratty compared to the usual fur and silk outfits he usually took care of. I heard a cacophony of strange noises, seemingly unrelated but nevertheless, forming a perfect harmony of sounds. The interior was rather plain, much to my disappointment, as the Taverners originally from Off-Topic had said many positive things about the area. Soon I was usher through a large pointed doorway with iron-reinforced oaken doors.

The marvelous court that lay behind the doors was filled with splendour. A chandelier with mis-shapen glass hung from the ceiling, while paintings and frescos of random events filled the room. The dozens of people in the room continued moving around, joining one group in a heated discussion before leaving to join another group. I had heard so many stories about the off-topic forums, but now I was finally here. After looking around and enjoying the sights, I headed outside and purchased a summer home in the area with my spare change, so that I could visit often from the Tavern.

---

Hi everyone, I'm Retech, from the Falador Tavern. Out of all the posts I've made, all but ten or so are in the tavern. Off-Topic was probaly the most interesting for me after the Tavern, so I finally decided to stop by. I may have a tendency for rapid-fire posting from the Tavern (on really busy days, we could probaly rack up ten posts in a minute), but I will try to cool that down here. :lol:

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Hello fellow taverner.

spock.jpg

Wam-Wam-Wam-Wiggle-Wam-Woo

I don't think its safe to venture out here into the depth of serious political discussion and real life, it would be much safer in our furry suits. Don't worry though Retech, I am a little more savvy than you because I have dared to venture out into the utter unseriousnuss of forum games. Its just not safe here, I think it would be better if you go back there, you don't want to get hurt do you.

You see in the tavern we are safe from bad things but here there is no limit, they talk about S-E-X, drugs war and other naughty things, if you venture out you could be subjected to all of that. Another thing about here is that its time period is in the boring 21st century, nowhere near as fun as the 24th century in which Captian Kirk faces the evil greek gods or the 11th century where harold had a battle with some people! This is all about politics not all out war.

We must keep all sacred off-topic discussion in the back room where all these other super alien robots can't eat us or anything bad like that, they could suck out all our blood and make us members of their vampirezombie army. Come on back with me Retech where none of the troubles of real life can follow you, come back to a place where no real alcohol exists but we pretend their is to make us feel older and more important, come with us so you can transform back into General. Commando. Retech of the Startrek opportunist and can get back to fighting those evil borg!

[Falador tavern]

Making every post in OT like you do in FT (if that is like your OP here) could make OT interesting for a while.

OT has been pretty [cabbage]ty lately, hardly any good topics to post in anymore.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Making every post in OT like you do in FT (if that is like your OP here) could make OT interesting for a while.

OT has been pretty [cabbage]ty lately, hardly any good topics to post in anymore.

This here.

Sparked my interest. May have to check out the Tavern soon. Probably more interesting than OT.

Hello from off topic. While we are glad to have you here, threads with no topic other then "I'm here" contain little discussion value are usually locked.

This one included. Still, welcome!