Tattoo

ImstillFly

Hey everyone, I have been planning on getting a tattoo for roughly a year now, and i need some help designing it. I have a general aspect of what i would like to go on there. but i'm not the greatest artist.

The tattoo Im thinking about is going to say Corinthians 16:13 (Be on your guard; stand firm in your faith; be men of courage; be strong.), and i would like it to incorporate a cross and rosary. Im catholic by the way. Just wondering if anyone would like to help me design it. :)

Thanks

'Fly

I wont smoke it if the name ain't right

My haze is looking like its been in a color fight.

Guess we are smoking on Picasso, light it up, ignite the spark.

Man it feels good to be smoking on fine arts.

You're probably best off letting the tattoo artist who is going to tattoo you design this. After all, he's the guy who has to draw it again, on your skin.

Alot of the times, there are more talented artists out there than tattoo artists...

all they do is trace the print

You're probably best off letting the tattoo artist who is going to tattoo you design this. After all, he's the guy who has to draw it again, on your skin.

Alot of the times, there are more talented artists out there than tattoo artists...

all they do is trace the print

This. Some of them are great artists, but others.. Meh. They always have to trace a drawing, so you can have several artists make you a nice tattoo, and then you pick the best one.

qnn23r.jpg

angel2w.gifmaursangeli.gifCredits to Littleboy for the signature.

By any means get someone on here to give the tattoo artist a rough idea of what you want, but you have to give them (the tattooist) the creative liberty to change things they think might not come out well on your skin which someone on here could not do.

You say all they do is trace the print, but they are the artists that have drawn more crosses/rosary's than anyone here so they probably know best.

Sure there are better artists out there, but tattooing is a completely different kettle of fish to creating a pixel sig.

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

Get it in Greek. So when chicks ask you what it says, you got an icebreaker.

I understand that, I was just seeing if anyone on here would be willing to draw it out to give me a rough sketch. :)