My Site's moving right along :o

ipkjooo

Looks nice, but when I click on any of the arrows to go left or right I only get a blank screen. I don't see any image of a canyon or a flower (I do see an orange flower but there is meant to be another one?).

howlin1eeveesig.png

your "subscribe" bubbles from RSS, Twitrar and Facebook dont overlay the text: Gallery About Testimonials Contact. That should be fixed

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

The RSS feed mouseover bubble needs to be bigger.

The text is just slightly wider than the bubble, doesn't look incredibly neat. I'm using Safari 5.0.1 if that makes any difference.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

The RSS feed mouseover bubble needs to be bigger.

The text is just slightly wider than the bubble, doesn't look incredibly neat. I'm using Safari 5.0.1 if that makes any difference.

Pics, doesnt happen to me

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Dsavi, you mean the scroll between images ye ?

And LB, I havent optimized for safari yet, probably defaults to the wrong text for me, ill just up the width of the bubbles slightly

Menu is still very rough, just added the list of pages, havent coded them, their areas, or their scrolls yet

Ty for all the feedback

Yeah for me there's a delay between when I click on the next arrow and when anything starts moving. Not a significant delay, but annoying. :razz:

Same, it also seems like the arrow doesn't even make the images move, and it's mousing over to the next one that does it.

I'd make the menu items on the top left more prominent as well, they're very hard to see.

Definitely getting better though :)

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Your site looks really good.

Kinda weird, but WOT says it isn't trustworthy... Although that may be the hosting company...

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Good but the scroll button don't work properly. Also the host you are using the makes WOT warn me. Might want to change host.

Other than that its a nice website.

kWMd.gifI0SK.gifSC6s.gifYI0G.gif

If you click on them they hatch or grow up faster and look awesomer!!!

87.5% of all statistics are made up on the spot. If you're one of the 42% of statistics that doesn't, copy and paste this into your sig. In addition, 126.324% of the previous statement does not make sense.