Mud Pool Stat Glitch

RalphPootwn

So this almost looks faked. Your defense is based at 50 but you're wearing dragon legs and what looks like a verac brassy. Not possible. And why did it only boost most of your skills and not all? It skipped mining, your agility is only 111, and herb is 5/120..

Unless all your stats were f***ed up, even the base numbers, after you jumped in the pool. Then its gotta be a glitch.

I don't think it is faked. This is very perplexing. This doesn't prove they are thinking of raising stats up to 120. They wouldn't leak it like that by writing in partial code. They have to have dedicated servers for pre-release testing otherwise there would be way more crazy stuff going on. I think it is a mix of the treasure trails update and dungeoneering being 120. The code from only dungeoneering being 120 must not settle well with the rest of the skills, and the pools didn't like it either, so you end up with whatever this crazy stuff is.That is as cool as this one glitch a girl had where she died and respawned with 0 hp that didn't regen. she then went into battle and got killed again and the game acted normal again.

XBL: Zwolf wolf

When Runescape Gives you lemons, Alch them!

screen-capture-2-1-1-1.png?t=1279351491

Sorry Brand, I was a man in the first place, sorry to disappoint you. :\

This has actually been around since the original release of Dungeoneering, and I've seen at least 5 pics and a vid about it by now. It's a simple glitch that can also happen sometimes when you switch to the stats tab quickly. It always only lasts a split second, and it's always that set of stats regardless of your real stats or equipment, and the total level is always 1337. That last part means it may be an Easter egg, especially since the numbers don't really add up to 1337 (it should be 2437). It could be that a change to the skills tab when they added the new skill means that our levels aren't loaded before switching to the tab, as they were before, and, rather than having blank stats, a content developer decided to initialize the skills with those numbers until the proper values are loaded. It still doesn't explain why this crops up at the mud baths too, unless there's something in the code that forces a refresh of the tab whenever your skills are altered by it.

skillgoal99fakingunderb.png

Fake Awards:

flatawardsbox.png

(The large number is the amount of awards I have gotten; only 8 are shown above. Click to see all of them.)

Yeah same thing has happened to me, except not at the pools. Think it was when teleporting

zemus.gif

24th to 2496 Overall   ~  29th to 120 Dungeoneering

~ Wilderness Guardian since November 2007 ~

It was thought that a glitch where most of the levels on the stats tab flash to level 120 for a quick second however many players now consider it to be an Easter egg by Jagex as the total level is 1337, meaning leet in leet speak

Source: http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/True_skill_mastery

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

I've had this occur when first logging in while I had too many programs running, causing a massive lag. When this happens it also shows my screen name as my original account name, and not the screen name it has been changed to. :mellow:

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png