..:: Tip.It Pixel City -- COME IN, HELP OUT :) ::..

Virtue

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had to settle for a shack, hopefully I will make something bigger when I have more time. :oops:

misterxmanhome012tx.png

jees all the little detail in there great work mxm! ill make a zebra crossin :P

edtheripperpixelsigv2zy8.png

Thanks to Jopie for this great signature.

99 Slayer|Fishing|Summoning|Hitpoints|Attack|Strength|Defence|Fletching.

Anyone at Manchester University PM me

I Present to you the Tip it Monorail

its designed to fit in the bottom left corner of the map

tpmono1xt.png

u allow me the prvalidge of making the station?

I'm working on a baseballe stadium atm, I know the monorail should go there, but could I reserve the bottom left? I'll give a preveiw (thought I had to edit the map, I'll make it a standalone in the corner):

tipitcityblank.png

Just using the colours so I know which walls face where, then I'll do them like the wall that yopu can see finished. Please, I have put a lot of work into the stadium *puppy dog eyes*

Aeriath.png

Curse you Nomad!

I'm working on a baseballe stadium atm, I know the monorail should go there, but could I reserve the bottom left? I'll give a preveiw (thought I had to edit the map, I'll make it a standalone in the corner):

*pic*

Just using the colours so I know which walls face where, then I'll do them like the wall that yopu can see finished. Please, I have put a lot of work into the stadium *puppy dog eyes*

Cool, but is it within the limits originally stated by Virtue? Looks like the stadium will turn out nice, you should add some road so cars can enter the parking, instead of crossing through sidewall. :P

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

i made this for someone but they dont want it anymore :P anyway take it as a tribute to the 9/11 attacks.

tt6ye.png

hope someone finds this usefull

Alright, I have been really busy lately, so I need some to work full time at putting all the current images into the orginal, and just pming me the image link. Can anyone do this? I will then update the first post with it.

Thanks! This city is awesome!

I'm making a church. But are you allowed to speak about Religion on tip.it, because on other forums, you can't. It is a normal Christian Church, with a cross, so should I post it? Maybe some others can make a synagogue, etc. I just don't know tip.it's views...

mybuild3ba.png

Weell i had Fun

Enjoy!

oo sweet, very surreal :wink:

\

Thank!!

Nice hearing that from you, it gives it its extra umph!

Isn't it lovely how having an opinion makes you hated around here?

I'm making a church. But are you allowed to speak about Religion on tip.it, because on other forums, you can't. It is a normal Christian Church, with a cross, so should I post it? Maybe some others can make a synagogue, etc. I just don't know tip.it's views...

Here's what the rules say:

5. Posts that are disparaging toward any religion, race, nation, social status, gender,

or sexual orientation are strictly forbidden.

Any post using excessive vulgarity, threatening or harassing, obscene or hateful, deliberately inaccurate or misleading, explicitly sexual in nature, an invasion of a person's privacy, abusing our censor, or in any other way violates the law, may be edited or removed and the user may be banned (at the discretion of the Administrators).

Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion, but if your opinion involves the disrespect of others then it shall be deleted.

Usernames (and profile information) may not be offensive, vulgar, profane, or abusive.

I know you're not trying to disrespect anyone here or on the picture, but I'm fairly certain religious sigs are not alllowed so best not add religious references in this big colab artwork either. :)

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

Here's what the rules say:

5. Posts that are disparaging toward any religion, race, nation, social status, gender,

or sexual orientation are strictly forbidden.

Any post using excessive vulgarity, threatening or harassing, obscene or hateful, deliberately inaccurate or misleading, explicitly sexual in nature, an invasion of a person's privacy, abusing our censor, or in any other way violates the law, may be edited or removed and the user may be banned (at the discretion of the Administrators).

Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion, but if your opinion involves the disrespect of others then it shall be deleted.

Usernames (and profile information) may not be offensive, vulgar, profane, or abusive.

I know you're not trying to disrespect anyone here or on the picture, but I'm fairly certain religious sigs are not alllowed so best not add religious references in this big colab artwork either. :)

It is perfectly fine if he does it, the rules state only if it is [insert bold word here ^] towards religon, etc.

Drawing a pixel church does neither..