Come Dine With Merc

Mercifull

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EucIh-0l6aw

Please look at my video, 'like' it if you want and comment too :)

I tried to so something a bit more original rather than like the myriad of similar videos about a person woodcutting or mining in real life.

[hide=Full credits]

Presenter: Mercifull

Continuity announcer: Suzi Angel

Hidden assistant: Suzi Angel

Camera operators: Mercifull & Suzi Angel with a Medion digital camera

Edited using 'Live Movie Maker' for Windows 7 and Audacity

TV Static clip courtesy of Ivan Bridgewater http://www.archive.org/details/IMB_SF_R30_C10

VT countdown clock based on BBC video tape intro http://www.meldrum.co.uk/mhp/continuity/guestroom.html created with pixlr.com editor

Continuity music: Remixed 'Animal Rap-o-gee' © Jagex

Intro music: 'Spa Bazaar' © Jagex

Background music: 'Home Sweet Home' © Jagex

Countdown clock beep: Bank pin tone © Jagex

Teleport sound: Teleport effect © Jagex

No worms were harmed during the making of this video.

p.s I know I said "so" and "finally" a lot but I was nervous. And if you are wondering why my eyes wander around a lot it's because I was trying to get the worm ready :P

[/hide]

[hide=Actual recipe]The cocktail was surprisingly nice. This is the actual recipe me and Suzi devised:

Add 2 measures of whisky to a cocktail shaker. Then add 50g of chocolate (I used Cadburys). The "bucket" contained about 250ml of milk. The "equa" leaves were actually fresh mint.

Give it a nice big shake in the mixer and pour it into a saucepan.

Heat up the mixture stirring constantly until the chocolate melts and the milk goes chocolatey. Don't let it boil.

After it has cooled down a bit pour it into your glass (I used a sundae glass) and then top it off with a layer of cream and a sprinkling of chocolate powder.

Add a stirrer & straw and then drink. It really WAS delicious :D ... unlike the worm batta, yuck[/hide]

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

hah, well done. I liked how you "used" the ingredients on the glass, clever!

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

Not a finalist :(

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

• 2 weeks later...