THEIVES GUILD

Colint94

Me and Outsanity and I both agree that there SHOULD be a theiving guild! He wrote:

We don't need another "champion" "hero" or "legends" guild...we have enough. Plus, Jagex is already planning to expand upon the Hero's guild later this month.

Anyways, if you ask me, I think we need an agility, herblore, or theiving guild

What could be in it?

I was thinkin' of an outdoor marketplace with better stalls, like jewelery stalls and poison stalls.

Also, a special mask for the most elite of theives, and to get in you must disable a trap beaneath the entrance than picklock the door.

barrowsmconscape,Colint94.gif

Colint94.gif

I thought the news post said they're expaning the champs guild...

As for a theives guild, whats that place beneath the burthorpe bar got in it?(im not saying its a thieves guild, but i cant get in til i have 50 agility, which wont be for a while). There should just be a big marketplace with all sorts of stalls, chests etc. I'll post in help and advice, but what is the actual purpose of picklocks?

Junkieman608.png

I thought the news post said they're expaning the champs guild...

As for a theives guild, whats that place beneath the burthorpe bar got in it?(im not saying its a thieves guild, but i cant get in til i have 50 agility, which wont be for a while). There should just be a big marketplace with all sorts of stalls, chests etc. I'll post in help and advice, but what is the actual purpose of picklocks?

The Rogue's Den. It is pretty good for thieving, but I'm a big thieving guy and I feel the Ardougne market is best.

Also, I don't really think a thieving guild makes sense. Why would a man, watcman, paladin, hero, etc., all walk around inside a guild full of thieves?

lpinkus

Thanks for dragging me into this. I may have said we should have a theiving guild, but I definety don't agree with YOUR take on what it should have in it.

Anyways, I just want an herblore guild because I've suddenly become a bit addicted to training it...so my opinions may be more biased then logical at times.

Eh...I can dream. :wink:

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png

The Rogue's Den is basically the Thieving Guild. Besides, what's to do there? Crack vaults? Theiving maze? Rogue's Den. A great cluster of pickpocket-able people would be pointless, making the rest o the pickpocket-able people in RS pretty much useless, unless for training to get into the Theiving Guild.

There is no need for a Thieving Guild.

sidewalksigpng9qg.png

Hazardmaster.png

lpinkus is right, why would they? I do think that all the skills should get guilds, its just a bit mean otherwise(possibly have a smithing guild built onto the mining guild, and improve the mining guild a bit). But there should be a WC guild, where you can purchase all wc axes, and accessible to level 70, 75, or 80+. (Level 70 is getting common these days, even though i dont have it yet). And it oculd have tinderboxes in it too(in case, for some crazy reason, you want to start upping your firemaking like me).

A herblore guild would be great. not much need for an agility guild though, not really sure how it'd be different to any of the existing agi training places(maybe its why theres the rogues den, cos agi and thieving arent too guildable).

I wouldnt even know where to start with a slayer guild, as theres already the slayer dungeon, tower, and lumby caves.

But yeah, you get the idea, every skill should have a guild imo, if its feasible.

Junkieman608.png

I just saw a suggestion in another topic with a nature guild, it would be good for farming, woodchopping, herblore, and since it has woodchopping it would naturally also be a guild for fletching and firemaking, and it could be run by a bunch of druids.

I personally thought this was a great idea but it isn't really that needed, since there are already places that are essentially woodchopping and fletching guilds, namely Seers and Draynor. I think farming would be the best because then you could have tree patches, hops, bushes, herbs, flowers, and allotments all in one spot.

But i don't agree with theiving because there already is a pseudo guild, either ardougne marketplace and the rogues den.

intermissiontintdawg7qfedit28b.jpg

Your true character is what you are like when you believe there are no repercussions.

Me and Outsanity and I both agree that there SHOULD be a theiving guild! He wrote:

We don't need another "champion" "hero" or "legends" guild...we have enough. Plus, Jagex is already planning to expand upon the Hero's guild later this month.

What could be in it?

I was thinkin' of an outdoor marketplace with better stalls, like jewelery stalls and poison stalls.

Also, a special mask for the most elite of theives, and to get in you must disable a trap beaneath the entrance than picklock the door.

Now I agree with this! There should be a door witch you need to picklock. And a portal to Burthorpe! And It should be located just north of Ardougne, with better stalls and NPC's to pickpocket, some doors you need to picklock and some chests and a high level erea with a trap on a bridge. And of course, some food if you fail to pick pockets, It should not be the idea your character dies!

:D

Abba Killer

Combat 52

Thieving 27

Member of RuneScape

What could be in it?

Now I agree with this! There should be a door witch you need to picklock. And a portal to Burthorpe! And It should be located just north of Ardougne, with better stalls and NPC's to pickpocket, some doors you need to picklock and some chests and a high level erea with a trap on a bridge. And of course, some food if you fail to pick pockets, It should not be the idea your character dies!

Abba Killer

Combat 52

Thieving 27

Member of RuneScape

And of course, a portal to the chef's guild to cook you own food!

Abba Killer

Combat 52

Thieving 28

Cooking 43

Member of RuneScape

What could be in it?

Abba Killer

Combat 52

Thieving 27

Member of RuneScape

And of course, a portal to the chef's guild to cook you own food!

Abba Killer

Combat 52

Thieving 28

Cooking 43

Member of RuneScape

And a portral to every other guild, right?

No, guys. Too many guilds make the game too easy. Someone said something about a slayer guild earlier. Sorry, but that's an awful idea. Walking/teleinh to all the different places for assignments is important to the difficulty of the slayer skill.

lpinkus

• 1 month later...

Rogue's Den is already a part-theive's guild.

Besides, loko around all of Runescape. It's full with stalls and people to steal from. It's like asking for a Woodcutting guild when Runescape is already full of trees.

If everyone went to the theiving guild that would make 70% of the NPCs and stalls out of the guild pointless unless yoou're trainng on them. I say the same with woodcutting.

sidewalksigpng9qg.png

Hazardmaster.png

What could be in it?

how would this be different from ardougne center?

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank

how about just a town somewhere in the desert, which is espechially made for thieves. If you want to get in, you need to use your thieving skills to get through the gates, then thieve the town to death with all your fellow thieves. Maybe some more chalanging building all around for higher lvl thieves.

how about just a town somewhere in the desert, which is espechially made for thieves. If you want to get in, you need to use your thieving skills to get through the gates, then thieve the town to death with all your fellow thieves. Maybe some more chalanging building all around for higher lvl thieves.

There are plenty of NPCs to thieve from in the desert. I love thieving, but there really is plenty for us. Maybe when I hit level 90 I'll want something more.

lpinkus