What makes you interested in a clan?

The Observer

(1). Community- The people of course, you need a family on the internetz to make you feel good. Always fun to have some good laughs with people you love!

(2). Potential - A clan that has a future ahead of them, I want it to try it's best to rise up and not be stuck in the same crap forever.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

actually wat made me intersted was because i love lively chatting and weekly events

soz sometimes chatting make me have fun while doing some boring skill or gain some experience from people..

and events because sometimes you ran out of ideas on what can you do on rs atm or got bored from a recent skill

so in other replay just for some fun

o_espil.png

The community is what matters the most to me IMO. Though I joined DF because of their power before lol. I wanted to see how it went in big clans.

DF's Most Valued Official || Summer Awards 2010

jfaudg.jpg

Proud Divine Forces Leader

The community, the inside jokes, the memes nobody else understands, the times on TS when you're running from RoT... The dedication that is the beating heart of every clan that keeps it going through ups and downs, the glue that keeps a clan together even when everyone says your clan is dead for the over 9000th time.

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.