Jad's Attack Speeds

Assume Nothing

Considering how slow his mage/range speed is, you could probably flash it for an attack then swich to the protection prayer. I REALLY wouldn't recommend it...Dunno his attack speed, but mage and range are slow enough so you can switch, so...

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

It'd depend on the weapon you plan on using ;) and see what the ratio is, eg is crossbow 1:2 Jad attacks, time it that way, remember once jad releases the attack you can't change prayers as it's about to hit, once it's finished that phase of launching and its about to hit you that is your window to soulsplit, I wouldn't advise it though as if you're praying the right things surely you shouldn't need to soulsplit! :P

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Yes you can. Jad's Range and Magic attacks are unlike other monsters where the damage is calculated immediately. You can easily have Soulsplit up during the animation, and switch as the projectile is about to hit you.

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

Yes you can. Jad's Range and Magic attacks are unlike other monsters where the damage is calculated immediately. You can easily have Soulsplit up during the animation, and switch as the projectile is about to hit you.

Unless I've misunderstood what you said. No

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

Yes you can SS Jad but there's never a reason to.

Jad'll pretty much 1 hit you anyway, so you'll go from full hp (when SS is pointless) to 0 hp (where you can't ss) in about 1 second.

If you're talking about healer damage, it'll take a lot more concentration to ss effectively than it would to lure/trap the healers.

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever

You can soul split jad, but keep in mind that you must flash it not when there is an animation, but when your experience is calculated. The same goes for jad his animations don't correspond with when you should flash (most likely) and magic is calculated much earlier in this game than range attacks so keep that in mins as well.

This also works for damonheim, with most monsters it is possible to melee/mage/range pray flick their damage away if you realize their xp is calculated about halfway between animations :)

j_birdd.png