Pixel Signature

Grey_Venom

Thats actually really good for a second sig.. :D The coloum on the left should be a bit straighter, and the dragon long in the ground doesnt look right..

Other than that its a good sig. Keep up the good work.

misterxmansigsaferxfinal21je.png

:D :oops: nice copying

Not really copying is it?

:wink:

In what way do you think he's copied?

the only thing he copied was the was the way he is being tangled but the amount of people who have that could all be "copying" also i doubt this was the origianl ever tangle? nice sig maybe more people watching?

edtheripperpixelsigv2zy8.png

Thanks to Jopie for this great signature.

99 Slayer|Fishing|Summoning|Hitpoints|Attack|Strength|Defence|Fletching.

Anyone at Manchester University PM me

I don't think you coudl call it copying. Although i'm guessing he had it open in another window, to see how a master does it. Thats how most people learn, then as they progress, they don't need another person's sig to get started. Looks pretty good venom. :)

-Tr1skal

Its immitated not copied. And it looks good anyway. Well done :)

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I don't think you coudl call it copying. Although i'm guessing he had it open in another window, to see how a master does it. Thats how most people learn, then as they progress, they don't need another person's sig to get started. Looks pretty good venom. :)

-Tr1skal

It's very possible to learn without looking at other artwork. :wink:

If you're going to imitate other people's artwork, be aware that while you may be copying their strengths, you're also repeating their mistakes and weaknesses. The sky, for example, has the same star pattern which I have been told are too simple and boring, which could have been greatly worked on more; yet you did my same mistake. Why imitate when you can make your own style which you could do something better? :)

Sig is alright, but by the imitating, you transfered the sword in the same exact position; how exactly can you jab a sword into a solid ground like the roof of a building?

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

yous blind u fools look at faces

First off, he might have used the faces as an "example" a "guideline" to follow. He didn't copy anything, look at the rest you fool. It looks nothing like that one, it's his second sig, he probally needed something to work from and he chose that one because he likes it. He didn't rip it, so shut your mouth alright?

Nice for your second man, next time use more detail around the leg area. :wink:

monkey24cv.png

|PERM BANNED ON MONKEY 933|

RSN--44warriorz44-|90 str|86 attack|70 def|85 hp|52 pray|102 cmb

--[Proud leader of Final Destination! http://z6.invisionfree.com/RSFinaldestination/index.php?

Requirements for FD!

yes the because the concept of a whip wrapping around some1 is entirely original, in a game as linear as runescape, people will have similar ideas, so before you accuse someone of copying, try engaging your brain just for a second.

yes the because the concept of a whip wrapping around some1 is entirely original, in a game as linear as runescape, people will have similar ideas, so before you accuse someone of copying, try engaging your brain just for a second.

It's more than just the whip wrapping around the person.. There's the slash on the arm, and the [bleep]es on the dragon chain are in the exact same position. That's not even all..

- The faces are the same.. (even though it doesnt match the picture.. He's surprised, yet trying to get away?)

- The left arm is in the same position..

- The dragon legs are modeled the same

- The sword is in the same spot

Personally, I'd be more embarassed if something I made was copied but made much worse.. :?

It's more than just the whip wrapping around the person.. There's the slash on the arm, and the [bleep]es on the dragon chain are in the exact same position. That's not even all..

- The faces are the same.. (even though it doesnt match the picture.. He's surprised, yet trying to get away?)

- The left arm is in the same position..

- The dragon legs are modeled the same

- The sword is in the same spot

Personally, I'd be more embarassed if something I made was copied but made much worse.. :?

personally Id put it down more to he took inspiration from it, than copied it, but i guess its just how you see it