First great loss in rs -_-"

Hegelstad

So you didn't check your items kept on death box, Jagex's fault.

You didn't bring a safe tele, Jagex again.

You didn't bring a Dragonfire Shield, you guessed it, Jagex screwing you again.

And those mean men didn't bless your grave, once again, that hell-hole of a company we call Jagex.

Let's sue em

clansig7.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the support guys, and i to the rest, I know it's my fault, but jagex makes the game yea, so random. Protect from magic prayer and antifire potion should be equivliant to antidragonfire shield and anitfire. IMO

I know the brobes crashed, good for me :) but still lost 4 mil, and my glory was uncharged :S

Mods may lock/close this!

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger
1 Verac's Helmet - 1 Guthan's Platebody

• 2 weeks later...

Your fault end of story an admin should take this thread down for being ridiculous and insulting to other players who unlike you did remember their gear and didnt die and then didnt post a rant thread about how incompetent Jagex is even though most people were smart enough not to commit virtual suicide.

whatcolor_isblack.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Normally I'd be all over the OP's whiny self absorbed ONOES JADEX R MEEN CUZ IM DED!,especially given his picture (oh he replaced a j with an f and evaded a wordfilter by posting an image, that is so witty and clever!) but this is actually one of those few times when I actually agree with the OP when he says that the system sucks. Back when jagex went and gave their game a good solid kick in the groin with the GMS (thereby severely crippling my ability to make money as a merchant which was one of the reasons I stopped freaking playing in the first place) there was absolutely no reason for them not to integrate that into the death mechanics. Hell by now they should have introduced a system wherein you can CHOOSE which items you keep, but failing that they could at least make the damn system run off of the REAL (stop calling it the street price, it implies that it's not the proper price to be using when describing the value of an item) price instead of the arbitrarily decided high alch prices. (and yes the values are arbitrarily decided by jagex, because not everything can be made)

And to the people saying that it was the OPs fault for losing his stuff, you're missing the point. Someone messing up and seeing how messed up the drop system is because of it has absolutely no bearing on whether or not the system itself needs an update. Him being a derp and dying/losing his stuff doesn't change the fact that he should not have lost the specific items that he did. To make a more extreme example: Let's say that the OP encountered a bug, wherein when dying he not only loses his items, but one of his skills gets reset. Now say he goes and dies doing something stupid (like, say, forgetting his d shield, and forgetting to teleport...). The fact that he died doing something stupid doesn't change the fact that the consequences for his death are any less ridiculous.

Quit runescape, now playing EVE-Online(Mail Cambarus and say hi :mrgreen: )