Cup Lion's Slayer Journal

Hi, I'm Cup Lion, and I've been playing on and off since February 16, 2008. I spent a majority of my time in the free-to-play realm, training noncombat skills and playing the Great Orb Project. It was only until recently that I began seriously training combat via slayer. It began with my goal of completing Nomad's Requiem, and after that, everything else was boring except for slayer. I have mainly one goal, which leads to other goals.

81/90 Slayer

cup81slayer.png

As I progress towards this, I will no doubt be gaining combat levels, summoning levels, etc. I hope that the slayer skill will provide me enough money for the following goals (ordered by importance):

70/92 Prayer

60/85 Herblore

69/96 Summoning

It will take me quite a while to buy all these skills, but I'm relatively committed to it. Prayer is attractive because of Soul Split, Herblore because of Super Anti-fires, and 96 summoning because of the Pack Yak.

Slayer Log (tasks)

202 Bloodveld

136 Blue dragons

164 Nechraeyl (cancelled)

249 Bloodveld

237 Waterfiends

167 Living rock creatures

209 Gargoyles

159 Greater Demons

91 Iron Dragons

215 Greater Demons

155 Nechryael

Drops (as of 80 Slayer)

naturenf7.jpg

|Signature by Jason321|

Make sure to farm while you slay. It's a nice little break in between tasks and will give you the herbs you need to get to 85. And nice to get those little side level ups. Before you know it, you'll be 99 Farming.

Butt_Snakes.png

From the time I reach 99 Defense and HP to the end of August I'm going to try and get a bunch of 99s.

Make sure to farm while you slay. It's a nice little break in between tasks and will give you the herbs you need to get to 85. And nice to get those little side level ups. Before you know it, you'll be 99 Farming.

Very true. I currently farm toadflax and marigolds at the four allotments, and then a snapdragon at the Troll patch. It provides a nice bit of cash. Thanks. :)

Nice and simple blog - like it :P Good luck with your goals, they're pretty similar to mine lol

Thank you. I like simplicity. Good luck with your own goals.

naturenf7.jpg

|Signature by Jason321|

Very true. I currently farm toadflax and marigolds at the four allotments, and then a snapdragon at the Troll patch. It provides a nice bit of cash. Thanks. :)

Same technique as me, I find toads great to farm, works out a good 80k (minimum) each run, and since they're fairly low level herbs they bairly ever die :) Is a good break between tasks.

Good luck with slayer, I'm sure you'll enjoy each level, I know i did (and still am) :grin:

My Blog

2 Visage Drops.

Over 1800 Castle Wars Tickets..

110715145129.png

Errr.png

Cup is back? Yay. :) I loved your previous blog, good luck with all your goals!

Why, thank you very much. :)

:shock: Your combat stats have grown a lot...

Rather surprising to myself, too. But, yours have grown higher by a landslide (constitution and range).

Slayer is a Great skill :-)!

Good luck on your goal! You will make it :-)

Thanks. I think it's a fantastic skill, too.

You should add me. You know me... I'll tell you in game.

My first friend ever. Definitely adding you. :3

naturenf7.jpg

|Signature by Jason321|

Are you a powerslayer? I mean, do you use Piety on every task, do you cannon tasks that are in a multi combat zone etc... how long did 70-80 Slayer take you?

Oh, and I didn't even add this to my first post, but it's great to see that you've started a new blog. I've read your first one all the time.

Are you a powerslayer? I mean, do you use Piety on every task, do you cannon tasks that are in a multi combat zone etc... how long did 70-80 Slayer take you?

Oh, and I didn't even add this to my first post, but it's great to see that you've started a new blog. I've read your first one all the time.

I only used Piety when I tried a Skeletal Wyvern task; I've never used it for slayer since then. And I haven't cannoned Dagganoths (which is the only thing I would), but I probably will in the future. So, I guess I wouldn't be classified as a powerslayer. I rarely use super sets during tasks, either. 70 to 80 slayer took me a month or so. Maybe longer. I don't play very often. I'm at university now, so I barely have time even for a task in one day.

Thanks a lot. I haven't forgotten who you are, Dutch. I waited until 80 slayer to make it, because I thought it'd be interesting only after that level.

---

Still working on that Rock Creature task. It's long. :( 60k till 81 slayer.

naturenf7.jpg

|Signature by Jason321|

Get an Enhanced Excalibur, there's unlimited Super Defense + 200hp every spec right there. And definitely use a Super Attack and Super Strength for every task. I guarantee you get enough Irits and Kuwarms to pull that off. Make sure they're (4) too, usually lasts me exactly 4 doses of each per task. We should hook up for boss monster hunting sometime, that's what I'm training for right now.

Butt_Snakes.png

From the time I reach 99 Defense and HP to the end of August I'm going to try and get a bunch of 99s.

Get an Enhanced Excalibur, there's unlimited Super Defense + 200hp every spec right there. And definitely use a Super Attack and Super Strength for every task. I guarantee you get enough Irits and Kuwarms to pull that off. Make sure they're (4) too, usually lasts me exactly 4 doses of each per task. We should hook up for boss monster hunting sometime, that's what I'm training for right now.

Thanks for the advice. I'll try to get myself to do the quests for that. And we're on the same page. I've always wanted to be able to boss monster hunt. I am using slayer as a means of making it fun/making cash so eventually I'll be able to Corp, Godwar, etc. :) We can chat about it ingame.

naturenf7.jpg

|Signature by Jason321|

yippee.gif

Good to see you again! I'll definitely be checking here whenever I have free time from school.

waveyb.gif

:D Nice to see you as well. Thanks for your support. <3

A bump, for the only blog that isn't self-absorbed on this forum!

Hah, thanks a lot. :) See you ingame.

---

On a different note, I'm sorry if this blog is rather boring so far. I don't like posting level ups that aren't really significant. Since this is a slayer blog, you'll see levels having to do with slayer (combat, slayer, etc.). Once I get back to slaying after this Seer's Hard Task, expect to see some mildly interesting levels. Thanks for sticking with me.

naturenf7.jpg

|Signature by Jason321|

You've got my slaying aswell :D But I'm just going for level 80. Should be fun with Turmoil and a chaotic rapier. What is your new IGN if I may ask?

I'm sure you'll get to 80 extremely quick with your levels. Jealous of your 95 prayer. :x My rsn is "Lion 3".

naturenf7.jpg

|Signature by Jason321|

Spent two and a half hours getting spices for spicy stew for my fletch level. And all of them haven't given me +5 level, so I haven't been able to finish the Seer's Diary. Sometimes I hate Jagex.

naturenf7.jpg

|Signature by Jason321|