The Laboratory

The_Mather1

You were seven posts late for the disagreement wether or not funnyjunk is a bad motivational site, and Rocco was the only one even using any resemblance to trying to say what site is best. Understand before you argue.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately I'm going to be locking this thread. From what I understand, it is a discussion about technology and science - not a role play. The Falador Tavern already has one off-topic discussion thread, and the fact that we allow that is already pretty generous (no other forum has its own off-topic discussion thread). All discussions not related to role playing should be contained in that forum. So if you want to discuss science and technology you can do it there or you can venture over to the Tech & Computers forum, which is where we'd redirect users if such a thread were created in any other forum. If you want to have a science and technology role play, you are welcome to create a new thread specifically for that.

As requested by an individual, I have split off the discussion about bacon and merged it with The Back Room, so you can continue talking about it there.

If you would like to discuss the locking of this thread, you may contact me via PM and I would be happy to talk it over with you.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog