The Laboratory

The_Mather1

This hypothesis cannot be confirmed until you test out every brand mattress in the United States.

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can get a 5-star hotel in Bangkok, Thailand for eighty dollars standard, or fifty dollars if you get a special deal.

I think it's just that you got a crappy deal and went to a bad hotel.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

The brand doesn't matter that much, I haven't tried a Norwegian mattress yet that wasn't soft. And based on the location of those countries if we asume that the mattresses in that region are equally hard then that covers a pretty decent amount of the less poor parts of Eurasia. Alsio knowing that Ikea is a world wide chain means that Ikea mattresses are not too uncommon around the world.

Also therre's a distinct difference between softest and best, a memory foam mattress doesn't have to be very soft.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

You know what? I think most people seriously do NOT care if there matress is just a little bit softer, infact too soft and it sucks horribly. I like a matress I can sleep on, that does not cause problems with my back, and does not go lumpy... Oh hey I can find one of these matresses in almost every country...

The introduction to smart weaponry in the military, views? I think it's going to revolutionise war, and it is actually going to just turn the countries with the tech into hax.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

What, it saying derp while firing?

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Jeez Rocco, lay off Mather.

You know smart weaponry, like robots, auto targetting systems.

Basically things that out class humans so much that it just isn't funny.

>Implying war is funny.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Oh I thought you were just being mean XD.

Never even gone to that website before, so I probably wont ever now.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

FunnyJunk is like /b/ with brains (no offence Ross), there's nothing stupid about a motivational site.

Also the reason you see so much reposts (or retoats as they're called) is brcause they're often funnier than the original content and more people thumb them.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

I like /b/.... Not now that much, and I only entererd when it was on it's downfall.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Currently /b/ disgusts me (in that it has lost almost all power to amuse me and seems to be filled with quite a few twelve year olds screaming ANONYMOUS IS LEGION, etc, etc.) though occasionally it can be interesting I just don't like it all too much (it was [cabbage] but now it's quite a bit worse).

LNYvk.png

christ you are a fool

Yeah, I knew 'retoats' looked wrong somehow, couldn't quite make it out.

But we've got one thing /b/ doesn't have, bacon sandwich with wings...

And the entire 'Still Alive' sung with cleverbot. (Credited to self.)

The idea of bacon sandwiches being awesome originated on Reddit, and cleverbot was made popular by reddit and /b/ also.

so shoot me for being late to the [bleep]ing party

if you would get over your pathetic prejudice for a moment and think about what i am posting this would not happen

'Tis I, 'tis Vindice, 'tis I!