Official Falador Tavern IRC Channel - #rp

Cowman_133

http://tip.it/runescape/?page=chat_rules.htm

1.8 Formatting such as colours, bold, underlining and reverse are allowed provided they are not used excessively or in combinations that are hard on the eyes. Channel staff may remove the use of colours via channel modes at any time.

All decisions made by channel staff are final at the time of the decision. If you wish to discuss or appeal a decision you may do so using the Tip.It forum account problem form. Please provide as much information as possible regarding the situation (Time, Date, chat logs, etc.) when sending your message. Your message will be reviewed and appropriate action taken if necessary.

http://forum.tip.it/account_problem.php

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

He didn't he only got threatened, the exact events (note that I may be off with one or two words):

Hex: * Edelweis sais "Hi, User1, User2, User3, User4, User5, User6, User7, Mather."

<User1>: If you do that again I'll make it so that you can never again access this channel.

<User2>: OR EVER WALK AGAIN.

<User3>: Or ever breathe again.

<User3>: If we're going to make mafia threats we ought to go for the lungs.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

1.8 Formatting such as colours, bold, underlining and reverse are allowed provided they are not used excessively or in combinations that are hard on the eyes. Channel staff may remove the use of colours via channel modes at any time.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Mather, stop trying to defend him. He can hold his own in an argument, if only by virtue of his pure stubborness.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]