What dungeoneering armor set do you want most?

Obtaurian

What dungeoneering armor set (full celestial, full primal, full gorgonite, full spiritbloom, etc, etc) would you want most in the overworld ("real Runescape")? Exclude weapons. By armor set, I mean helmet, plate, legs, gloves, and boots of the same material. I'm not asking you to list your current or ideal binds.

1. Which one would you want based entirely on stats?

2. Which one would you want based entirely on looks?

Credit to Grimy Bunyip for coming up with this question. ;)

As far as utility, it's between Sagittarian and Primal, but I think Primal might be more useful for more things. For looks, definitely Sagittarian.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Promethium Spear'd be badass.

I'd like Gorgonite outside. I like the look of it the most. But I'm too poor to afford the Farseer, and I need a Chaotic Rapier first.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Outside of daemonheim, I'd want full primal set dyed black with red eyes (no not the fish) on the platebody. It would have to be better than dragon too :D that would look amazing with a slayer cape, yup yup

2vuhgcn.png

I really want a celestial set + celestial catalytic, cuz the set together looks so awesome. :thumbsup:

But I guess for utility, full primal + kiteshield + longsword would be my main set.

Not really a fan of the ranged equip :\

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention