Firemaking....Suggestion (not a flame) with pics!!

Elvy_666

ANY addition to fire making would be good, anything i dont care wat, half a year ago i submited ideas to a topic about the same problem just that we thought about being able to make weopans fire branded which is kind of like poisening, that was a good idea but these are good too, i dont care wat anything so i decide to train that useless skill, the only other reaoson i trained it was for quest, since then ive never trained it again

P.S. I think it was See Slug

that would be really awesome, just dousin ur sword in petrol and setting it alight, that we be one way of owning ice enemies a lot easier

Brawling_Mad.png

lol good idea but parents wont like a game telling them how to make a bomb and if a runescape player dose kill someone then jagex would have a army of layers at their doorstep.

Then what about 'magical bombs'? Like how you use runes to enchant something and make it explode when lit with fire?... and... I already know how to make bombs :D

The current firemaking skill is boring and I'd like something really new with it ASAP.

[Admin Edit: Innapropriate Text in sig removed]

In all seriousness I think that firemaking could be made a more useful skill, I have a few ideas myself, that some of the posts here help mold.

-Dwarven mini-game: BLAST MINING!: Ok, not the greatest idea, but hey, there is the trawler game, this is just more of a different level. Say, you go into some area and you get to combine ingredients. Maybe you would have to make the fuse and the blasting powder. You have to place it in certain spots/areas, and then try to blast ore out of the mountain. Somewhat of a similar principal of the trawler, you do get a grab bag of items.

Feeding a fire is a good idea, instead of lighting a new fire everytime, you could just add the logs occasionally, maybe after you add logs for the first time, you get a little, just a little, more xp, the longer you go, the more you get, of course there would be a set limit to how high it would go. That way, you could gain slightly more xp for the longer it goes, keeping a fire going for a few hours because it starts to give ungodly xp.

• 4 weeks later...
May 6th '06 update:

Fireworks introduced as new ranging equipment; damage done and size of fireworks available depends on your ange level.

May 7th '06 CNN News:

Kid kills friends in fireworks disaster, the kid claimed that the fireworks should not have done much damage to his friends as his "range level" was only 20!

~Iron~

rofl, front page lol jagex sued

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

OK ok ok,but whats the point making fire works? Get boring after a while

And firemaking on its own doesn't. I quite like the idea and everyone should agree in saying that Firemaking needs a facelift (so to speak).