Plank Make w/Magic Brawlers

Runecrafts

How much xp can I get from a pair of magic brawlers if I use plank make?

Hi if you're reading this you are amazing and I love you.

Maybe they'll release a bugless update for April Fools. That'd sure be a joke

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]Congrats, you reached the end!

Now go outside![/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

its about the same as stun I think.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Wouldn't fire surge be the best? it takes less effort to do than either stun or plank make, and gives more xp per cast (and consequently more xp per brawler)

I've used all my magic brawlers(~3) doing vengance(vengance other)-spellbook swap-charge with SC item while EPing- works out at around 140 normal xp per cast, the same as fire surge while hitting an average of 25(which is possible, but hard to achieve). If you've got the magic level, i'd suggest that combo as it achieves most xp per brawler and can be done while EPing. The only problem is, you are limited to 100k magic xp an hour(30 seconds per charge).

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Stunning and alching between stuns gives 150k magic xp p/h normally, if that helps.

[hide=A funny conversation]Me:Have u wondered how my brassard, which leaves my chest bare, give about the same def as ur pile of rocks?

Friend:Hahaha

Friend:Maybe you are just good at blocking with your shoulder?

Me:Ahahahahaha[/hide]Rare drops: 4 D legs, 1 D skirt

Barrows items: 2 Verac's helms, 1 Dhorak's Greataxe, 1 Dhorak's platelegs, 2 Karil's leathertops, 1 Karil's crossbow, 1 Guthan's chainskirt

Quest cape achieved 28 Dec, 2009, lost with Nomad's Requiem, re-obtained on 19 Mar 2010.

Fire cape achieved 1 Nov 2010.

Wouldn't fire surge be the best? it takes less effort to do than either stun or plank make, and gives more xp per cast (and consequently more xp per brawler)

I've used all my magic brawlers(~3) doing vengance(vengance other)-spellbook swap-charge with SC item while EPing- works out at around 140 normal xp per cast, the same as fire surge while hitting an average of 25(which is possible, but hard to achieve). If you've got the magic level, i'd suggest that combo as it achieves most xp per brawler and can be done while EPing. The only problem is, you are limited to 100k magic xp an hour(30 seconds per charge).

Do you mean 25 or 250? Because I can't see how hitting consistent 25s is too difficult.

Do you mean 25 or 250? Because I can't see how hitting consistent 25s is too difficult.

250, obviously.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.