What stops you from going higher?

Krist115

Asian parents

You...are a legend.

Thats the #1 reason for me. :)

Also, other stuff to do.

LOL... where is Superkev or Jst... they r next! :rolleyes:

but yeah in all seriousness , Runescape.com gets VERY boring from time to time.... and time is very important in Runescape.com

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

When I was TPR, many members usually needed to go to the washroom during war (including me) Like they always say, Real Life > Runescape

kuru72siggy3.png

Retired on: June 30, 2010

For Solace, numbers definitely. We are really great warrers but without the numbers, we have to fight the same clans over and over with no change in competition. Sometimes we go into fights hoping to be out-numbered, sometimes we lose due to being out-numbered. Once we have around a 70 ml, guaranteed we could pull 50-60 to short-preps with ease and our organization would be pretty good at the same time.

For TKO Blitz, improving our activity. We are easily one of the greatest CWA teams, focusing on our organization and tanking abilities. We had a surge of activity that dropped recently, but we can pull a strong amount on a good day. My goal is for this team to pull 50 more often than the 30-35s we usually pull.

marco.png

Retired Member of TKO Blitz

Retired Member of Octane

Purely lack of dedication of members. I was warlord of Lethality for a while and we were pulling under 10 with a low 30s memberlist. Then I join t0 and they're pulling almost 20 from their active memberlist that was about the same size. I'm back in Lethality again and things have changed there quite a bit though as we are pulling mid 20s now, but I think that the dedication of the members is really what stops clans from stepping up. Also advertising is important, like when Bravehero would change his name on forums to "SIGN UP FOR (whatever clan) WAR"

43fdsfsig.png

Warlord of Lethality, Member of Silent Ember