Suggestion: God based magic

Ts_Stormrage

How about theres a set of spells for a bunch of different gods?

Ancient magic is really the magic of just Zaros... nothing to do with Armadyll...

Theres the God spells already, but theyre still a set of standard spells...

One could decree that a certain bunch of spells (like the strikes, bolts, blasts and waves) are spells of all gods... but spells like snare would belong to guthix, curses to zamorak, and enchant spells to saradomin...

You could even add that you can only cast them if you wear certain robes, or wield a certain staff (like some god spells are right now)...

thoughts please...

PS: perhaps if you stick to 1 type of magic longer, you'd be able to get better rewards from your god..? like faster magic xp, or what not...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

this is more about morality, lets face it most of the spells are discovered by wizards, most wizards are against the will of the gods. There for the gods have little intrest in spells. The 3 god and 1 demi god spells are all just there to give the staffs meaning they dont mean anything about your mortality.

And if they did it would be to guthix as it would be trying to balace gods with people.

Zaros' spells are basicly the other spells that tap into Zaros' power, they are not actually related to Zaros.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

well jagex could implant something similar...

just like melee weapons have stab, slash and crush... magic could have Saradomin, Zamorak, Guthix, Zaros, Armadyll, Elid, and whoever else

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

There isn't a lot of point, there are so many gods and demi-gods in the game there would be a lot of stats.

I'll try to list just some of them.

Guthix

Saradomin

Zamorak

Zaros

Armandyl

Elid

Azzandra (sp?)

Seren

The Destroyer

And then there are debatable demi-gods

Iban

Lucien

Hazeel

Theres alot, I'm sure theres a bunch I missed, but to make spells for all of them would be huge.

Small Children Scared Count:3

22dr.jpg

There isn't a lot of point, there are so many gods and demi-gods in the game there would be a lot of stats.

I'll try to list just some of them.

Guthix

Saradomin

Zamorak

Zaros

Armandyl

Elid

Azzandra (sp?)

Seren

The Destroyer

And then there are debatable demi-gods

Iban

Lucien

Hazeel

Theres alot, I'm sure theres a bunch I missed, but to make spells for all of them would be huge.

I don't know about the Destroyer buy the stuff that I bolded is demi-gods...

Losers...

Are you blind or ignoring me on purpose?

Even though I sometimes side with religious people in some debates, I no longer consider myself religious.

Frankly, the gods aren't really happy about humans discovering magic (look in the letters section... they think humans shouldn't have what they have), so i don't think they would be too keen to teach humans... I belive most magic are just arcane forces in nature that humans have found a way to tap into (and which the gods master freely), so they aren't related to the gods very much.

Not to mention your idea is loosely bound, without enough stuff to support it and make it plausible... it seems too far-fetched in my opinion. No, magic should stay the way as it is. You might have new god spells, but definitely not catergorising all spells into god spells.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~