Poison + friends vs Dragonwood + friends

Venomous

poison-4664242.png

Poison + Friends vs DW + Friends

Starting Opts

Poison + Friends: 45 Opts

Dwood + Friends: Estimated 45 Opts

Picture23-6.png

After Hours of Pking' date=' Poison heard that Beastykiller and Dragonwood were massing up to hit us east of Black Knights. So we banked our loot from all our kills and went to wait east of the castle. Sure enough There was Dragonwood rushing us. They piled one of our members as we piled Beasty. Both members dropped instintly than dragonwood piled myself, which i tanked for over 2 min until they got off me than piled blackjack who just picked up where i left off.

Because of our tanks, picking off Dwood was as easy as shooting a fish in a barrel. THANKS FOR THE LOOT. U got cleared. I dont blame the Dwood members who tele'd because they couldn't tank and saw it was a lost cause.

Ending:

Poison = [img']http://i53.tinypic.com/906lcg.png[/img]

Dragonw00d = CLEARED

Photos:

11smibb.png

101101005418.png

Picture22-10.png

Picture24-4.png

Picture21-11.png

Picture25-6.png

Picture19-8.png

101101005444.png

LOL

beastykillercallsdwood.jpg

P.S: Thanks to Beastykiller for luring Dragonwood for us. :thumbsup:

We had 2 friends from Collision. Dragonwood had 2-3 exodus members, an envy member, and a few randomers.

tifovsigev3.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Fake topic, when RSC goes back up I'll grab it from there and post here.

You killed no Dragonwood, you killed some random from Envy the only Dragonwood pic you have is me who went up to scout and DIDN'T die. Then we rushed and cleared you.

Will be posted soon.

Immediate ending:

101031200810.png

Full ending:

101031200520.png

Full topic will be up when RSC goes up. Quit your false propaganda or we'll send you back into the slump you came from.

Log started: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 15:03:01 Eastern Standard Time

<Sfa05> blackjack why are you gone

<Sfa05> we want a fight

<Sfa05> why would you end

<Sfa05> blackjack

<Sfa05> where r you rtofl

<Sfa05> hiding?

<BlackJack> Sorry was afk, we just got done pking, we were out for a few hours.

<BlackJack> what do u want.

<Sfa05> ROFL?

Soz mate.

You killed no Dragonwood, you killed some random from Envy the only Dragonwood pic you have is me who went up to scout and DIDN'T die. Then we rushed and cleared you.

Will be posted soon.

You guys got cleared, remassed at edge. We ended.

Face the facts man u got beat. You also spamm'ed Exo. Thats emberessing, im sure exo is pleased with you

Will be posted soon.

Immediate ending:

101031200810.png

Full ending:

101031200520.png

Full topic will be up when RSC goes up. Quit your false propaganda or we'll send you back into the slump you came from.

Nice to see you still lie on every topic as usual. Anyone can go back up and take an ending 10 mins AFTER they get cleared. Also, don't try to spam "Exo" after we cleared dwood members when you rushed us, it's sad how you use Exodus to hide behind you now, considering it was only 3~ exodus members lol. Along with Miss Ukraine/Bludd (Envy members) and her friend from RoT (Lascap) . Thanks for the bank loot. We'll be seeing you some more! Also, nice job with most of your members teleporting away from us.

tifovsigev3.jpg

Will be posted soon.

Immediate ending:

101031200810.png

Full ending:

101031200520.png

Nice to see you still lie on every topic as usual. Anyone can go back up and take an ending 10 mins AFTER they get cleared. Also, don't try to spam "Exo" after we cleared dwood members when you rushed us, it's sad how you use Exodus to hide behind you now, considering it was only 2~ exodus members lol. Along with Miss Ukraine (Envy member) and her friend from RoT (Lascap). Thanks for the bank loot. We'll be seeing you some more! Also, nice job with most of your members teleporting away from us.

Good to know you need to post fake topics over Dwood :)

Proud Warlord of Dragonwood

If it's natural to kill, how come men have to go into training to learn how? ~ Joan Baez

Rest in Peace 3xtermination

Tipitsignature.gif

Will be posted soon.

Immediate ending:

101031200810.png

Full ending:

101031200520.png

Nice to see you still lie on every topic as usual. Anyone can go back up and take an ending 10 mins AFTER they get cleared. Also, don't try to spam "Exo" after we cleared dwood members when you rushed us, it's sad how you use Exodus to hide behind you now, considering it was only 2~ exodus members lol. Along with Miss Ukraine (Envy member) and her friend from RoT (Lascap). Thanks for the bank loot. We'll be seeing you some more! Also, nice job with most of your members teleporting away from us.

not to mention its proven in this picture he was like the last member to die. The rest of his clan ported and got 1banged

101101005444.png

Will be posted soon.

Immediate ending:

101031200810.png

Full ending:

101031200520.png

Nice to see you still lie on every topic as usual. Anyone can go back up and take an ending 10 mins AFTER they get cleared. Also, don't try to spam "Exo" after we cleared dwood members when you rushed us, it's sad how you use Exodus to hide behind you now, considering it was only 3~ exodus members lol. Along with Miss Ukraine/Bludd (Envy members) and her friend from RoT (Lascap) . Thanks for the bank loot. We'll be seeing you some more! Also, nice job with most of your members teleporting away from us.

You only have 1 picture of a Dragonwood member, and no kills. How is that a win? We have kills and we have an ending.

Also before you go around saying "We'll be seeing you some more!" maybe you should actually fight us instead of declining our every war. Admit it, your clans scared and you only want to try and crash let's hope you can man up for once in your life.

Will be posted soon.

Immediate ending:

101031200810.png

Full ending:

101031200520.png

You only have 1 picture of a Dragonwood member, and no kills. How is that a win? We have kills and we have an ending.

Also before you go around saying "We'll be seeing you some more!" maybe you should actually fight us instead of declining our every war. Admit it, your clans scared and you only want to try and crash let's hope you can man up for once in your life.

The fact that you're standing at bh bank spamming gf with all the friends you have there against our 2 friends just shows how much "help" you acutally need without doing it yourself and your own clan. The only reason we're crashing you is because you lied on every hacked incident towards our Poison members. We killed about 4~ of you/You guys killed Soccer Lane and Blackjack, and golferdude while he was afk, you also have a fake picture of a kill by clan wars, without any of our names in it. The rest of you guys tellied as we cleared/piled most of you, we waited 10 minutes or less and you didn't show up, so we claimed the win by bh stairs. You come back AFTER regrouping for 10 minutes and claim a win without hitting anybody. Good luck in your future fights. You got too ahead with your ego over Runescape. =D>

tifovsigev3.jpg

Will be posted soon.

Immediate ending:

101031200810.png

Full ending:

101031200520.png

The fact that you're standing at bh bank spamming gf with all the friends you have there against our 2 friends just shows how much "help" you acutally need without doing it yourself and your own clan. The only reason we're crashing you is because you lied on every hacked incident towards our Poison members. We killed about 4~ of you/You guys killed Soccer Lane and Blackjack, and golferdude while he was afk, you also have a fake picture of a kill by clan wars, without any of our names in it. The rest of you guys tellied as we cleared/piled most of you, we waited 10 minutes or less and you didn't show up, so we claimed the win by bh stairs. You come back AFTER regrouping for 10 minutes and claim a win without hitting anybody. Good luck in your future fights. You got too ahead with your ego over Runescape. =D>

So what you're telling me is if I say we hacked you your clan stops and will fight us in PvP?

Will be posted soon.

Immediate ending:

101031200810.png

Full ending:

101031200520.png

So what you're telling me is if I say we hacked you your clan stops and will fight us in PvP?

No, if you stop being an idiot overall and stop making your clan look bad because of all the immature things you've done - than we'll stop. You already lied the last time, don't lie - keep your word on it this time. I'm not asking for an apology here.

tifovsigev3.jpg

Will be posted soon.

Immediate ending:

101031200810.png

Full ending:

101031200520.png

No, if you stop being an idiot overall and stop making your clan look bad because of all the immature things you've done - than we'll stop. You already lied the last time, don't lie - keep your word on it this time. I'm not asking for an apology here.

I'm sorry for all the mean things we've done to clan Poison please spare us, and stop spreading our way. It's then, not than btw. Than is used for a comparison between two things. I scratched your back, time to scratch mine!

I'm sorry for all the mean things we've done to clan Poison please spare us, and stop spreading our way. It's then, not than btw. Than is used for a comparison between two things. I scratched your back, time to scratch mine!

We appreciate your apology, but be more specific! What are you apologizing for. But seeing as how you can pull more people to us in a 30 min prep than we can a week prep. The war thing is still a no.

Fake topic, when RSC goes back up I'll grab it from there and post here.You killed no Dragonwood, you killed some random from Envy the only Dragonwood pic you have is me who went up to scout and DIDN'T die. Then we rushed and cleared you.Will be posted soon.Immediate ending:101031200810.pngFull ending:101031200520.pngFull topic will be up when RSC goes up. Quit your false propaganda or we'll send you back into the slump you came from.Log started: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 15:03:01 Eastern Standard Time<Sfa05> blackjack why are you gone<Sfa05> we want a fight<Sfa05> why would you end<Sfa05> blackjack<Sfa05> where r you rtofl<Sfa05> hiding?<BlackJack> Sorry was afk, we just got done pking, we were out for a few hours.<BlackJack> what do u want.<Sfa05> ROFL?Soz mate.

This makes me feel better. I was like Wtf fake topic?

Is this a trick?

I guess this answers it

Fake topic, when RSC goes back up I'll grab it from there and post here.You killed no Dragonwood, you killed some random from Envy the only Dragonwood pic you have is me who went up to scout and DIDN'T die. Then we rushed and cleared you.Will be posted soon.Immediate ending:101031200810.pngFull ending:101031200520.pngFull topic will be up when RSC goes up. Quit your false propaganda or we'll send you back into the slump you came from.Log started: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 15:03:01 Eastern Standard Time<Sfa05> blackjack why are you gone<Sfa05> we want a fight<Sfa05> why would you end<Sfa05> blackjack<Sfa05> where r you rtofl<Sfa05> hiding?<BlackJack> Sorry was afk, we just got done pking, we were out for a few hours.<BlackJack> what do u want.<Sfa05> ROFL?Soz mate.

This makes me feel better. I was like Wtf fake topic?

Is this a trick?

I guess this answers it

;)