Pixel WIP

jones36

Legs are too symetrical and the body (lower half) seems very 2d and flat. Try and bulk out the thigh and butt areas. Feet are far too small and its a bit big for a sig aint it? :P

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Look at where the knees are, then look at where the feet are pointing... :P

sad as i am, i tried putting my feet like in the picture and then drew what i looked like. not good is it :P

a0d691ba35.png

in my comfortable position my feet are pointing forward and only slightly outward. ^_^

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

i didnt ask u to take the piss of it i just wanted some help... well thanks alot!

they are not taking the piss, they are giving c/c

they told you what isn't right with it like you asked

(On side note: I am amazed its someone who took real c/c worse than I did on previous occasions)

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

ya im going to add more stuff, and i want to be told whats wrong with it and how to fix it not for someone to draw a picture making fun! apart form that i have no ocmplaints i just wanted some advice. anyone else got any comments and can anyone help me with the legs?!

Its not making fun, genius. Not everyone has uber demonstrative abilities with paint, ok? God. He was trying to be nice.:|

well i appologise then i just found the way he said it to be offensive but im probably wrong so sorry!

Remember, when you ask for c/c you will get it :wink: don't be offended and keep in mind people are trying to help.

I think it looks real good so far aside from the feet issue. The shading you have done looks great to me. I look forward to seeing this piece completed.

~Alduron

swordsig16zk.gif