Gaming Headphones

SacredFlam3s

Does anybody know a cheap wireless headphone that will work for the wii? The reason is im just about to get Black Ops and I want to talk and listen without the interference of outside. And wired wont work as the distance between my TV and couch is way to long for wireless and itll get in the way.

THanks,

Sailor89

SacredFlam3s.png

DK's Drops: 7 Berserker Rings, 2 Warrior Ring, 1 Archers Ring, 7 Dragon Hatchet, 1 Seercull, 3 Elite Clue - All Solo

GWD Drops (CS): 1 Bandos Chestplate, 2 Armadyl Hilt, 1 Armadyl Chestplate

Slayer:1 D skirt, 2 Whip, 12 G Mauls, 2 Dragon Boots

Wireless headphones generally have bad quality from my experience with them.

I'm not sure on Wii's support for such things, I don't even believe headsets work and you have to use the wiispeak for talking don't you? (And I don't even know if blops supports that).

Did you try Googling what you wanted? I did and saw two already; both are under $20. Tell us about those first so we can provide more feedback.

(And they don't have mics.)

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Turtle-Beach-Ear-Force-W3-Wireless-Headphones-Wii-Wii/5614560?sourceid=1500000000000003142040&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=5614560

http://www.amazon.com/Force-Stereo-Wireless-Headphones-Nintendo-Wii/dp/B000KMAWUG

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Honestly, if you have a PC and you bought black ops for the wii you got robbed.

Either way, maybe it supports wii speak, but i wouldn't bet on it.

Seriously, take it back and buy Black Ops for the PC if you want a good FPs experience. I love the wii, but for games like this PC or 360 are just better.

PC games are often patched first, and the fastest, too, and can be modded - both not skin wise, but also server wise, so there is more of a variety imo.

I'd get it for PC, but it's your choice. In response to your question, Turtle Beach do wireless gaming headsets for the Wii, and my friend said they're pretty good - maybe you should look into them?

WorldOfAVR_Part1_Avacyn_ajg5pfqs0fs.png

• 2 weeks later...

PC games are often patched first, and the fastest, too, and can be modded - both not skin wise, but also server wise, so there is more of a variety imo.

I'd get it for PC, but it's your choice. In response to your question, Turtle Beach do wireless gaming headsets for the Wii, and my friend said they're pretty good - maybe you should look into them?

Nah 360 is patched first because that is activision's money maker.