Making a Iphone application

TheSkunkMuncher

How complex are the ideas, and do you except a high portion of the share? I know a couple of guys on twitter developing iPhone apps. PM me please, i tend to forget what topics i reply to.

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger
1 Verac's Helmet - 1 Guthan's Platebody

If you're not interested in developing yourself I'd take a look around the app store and see if you can find any developers taking requests.

Also, you'd need to come up with a pretty solid proposal if you expected any share of profits I think.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Thanks for the replys.

The application i want made is a really simple game i don't know how to to show people or tell people about it apart from write what i want done ?

Does anyone know a rough price it would cost to get done ? and once its made how do i show to apple to get them to put on the application website?

many thanks.

25ox62r.png

If they make the application for you, you will not be able to submit the application for use in the App Store. The farthest you could get with it is a license to use it on your specific device.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

So i cant pay for a application to be made and then sell the application ?

thanks for the help

You would have to enter a legal contract with a developer or hire one as part of your business. Even with the former it is up to them to split the profits with you and you would be lucky to get 5-10% even after payment ($1,000+, easily). The second entails that you start a business, which probably requires more capital than you can put in at the moment.

I really just don't see this working out, especially if you want to sell the application.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

If you are under 18 I'd say forget having someone make it for you. the chances of that turning out well and going smoothly are slim. I think it only costs $99 per year (correct me if i'm wrong) to get the developers kit. Your better off starting up with a friend or something and learning the ropes.

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

• 2 weeks later...

If you are under 18 I'd say forget having someone make it for you. the chances of that turning out well and going smoothly are slim. I think it only costs $99 per year (correct me if i'm wrong) to get the developers kit. Your better off starting up with a friend or something and learning the ropes.

The SDK is ~$100 and will only run on a Mac OS, such as Snowleapord, etc. The language is commercial C, this is similar to C++, but some of the alterations get confusing. I tried getting to grips with it, as I had a few apps in mind myself, but time wasn't on my side.

You'll have to protect your idea legally, if you believe it will make alot of money. After you've done that, then you can go to developers and tell them your idea freely as they won't be able to release it for sale unless they have your permissios and signiture. I know a few people doing this at the moment, the process is long but if you've got the idea that makes £$£$£$ then go for it.

New sig to come!