The Space Diaries

Nexaduro

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(If someone ever has a complaint about something I did, PM me)

To the Journal of the Young Medic Lee,

Well that was rude of Chi to write in my journal like that. He makes me sound like I did that on perpous. I was trying to save his life. And a first grader would impale themselves instead of helping. Have I impaled myself? Nope! Have I saved Chi's life a bunch of times? Yep! Who knows what Rocco and Jen could've done......I don't even want to know.

*laughs* Just thought of something that I think is hilarious. Imagine Chi singing the Pirate King song from Pirates of Penzance. Isn't that funny? And Have Faust sing I'm the Very Model Of A Modern Major General, also from Pirates of Penzance. That's hilarious right? NO! Better yet have Faust sing the Pirate King Song and have Chi sing I'm the Very Model of a Modern Major General! *laughs harder* God, I'm not going to hear the end of that. Oooo, have them both sing together in a duet, both songs. BWAHAHAHAHAHAH! I'm going to be in so much trouble.

Lee Signing Off

PS: The Pirate King and I'm the Very Model of a Modern Major General songs:

I get it, I'm dead. :D :P

And a first grader would impale themselves instead of helping. Have I impaled myself? Nope! Have I saved Chi's life a bunch of times?

First part doesn't make sense. And you have only "saved"* me once, from an injury you caused. Jen saved me more than twice, that being said she used the tranq gun on us more than any other medical equipment.

* One can hardly call fixing a bleeding, broken nose saving someone.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Don't forget my liberal use of the nanites on several occasions.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Good point. Tranqing was fun though. :)

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

To the Journal of the young medic Lee,

Great, now Bonsai is also writing in my journal. Thanks alot Chi. But in otherwords, consider Aiden dead and me now just hiding my emotions. I'm alone on the Boulavard of Broken Dreams.

Lee out

I am not writing in the journal directly. See how my writing is in your handwriting? Eerie.

It seems the Unity, Germanicus, and KSF have fallen into a timeless void... Unable to act upon the universe we knew, only chatting on a variety of subjects and coming up with games to pass the time... I hope this situation is resolved soon.

- Captain Faust

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

To the journal of the young medic Lee,

So Bonsai either knows how to forge handwriting or a ghost is taking over my body and causing notes to appear. Thinking back to old issues regarding myself and other crew members....

Faust- Managed to anger him...didn't really end well... he broke the door to my room, and a few other things happened that I dont want to write about...

Chi- God knows how many issues I've gotten in with him... from the fact I had to "kill" him to some disease causing him to kiss me... lets just say that there is an ever growing rivalry similar to a sibling rivalry.

Theros- I don't really know him to well...

Drake- a few issues here and there... I believe he was the one who threw things at me when i was playing with my ocarina...

Jeremiah- I probably managed to annoy him but he really hasn't done much to punish me or hurt me...

Dmitri- He's a mysterious person... I dont think I've gotten on his bad side yet... need more info on him...

Earth- nice guy... Not annoying like Chi

Nero- I don't know him too well... not the smartest person I know

Gavrill-

Rocco- Never met him... I heard he was a drunkie

Jen- I really wish I could have met her... She sounds like an awsome person...but she, uh, doesn't seem to like the crew anymore... and she's dead i think?

Echo- ..............

Mask- Really nice guy, and he hasn't tried to kill/maim/harm me and I don't think I've ticked him off yet

Frank- Hated him for awhile, but in the end we made a truce and things have been fine since

As anyone can see I left it blank after Gavrill's name... I have a reason behind that...and unless some people decide to interiogate me I won't spill the beans. People can guess all they want, I won't tell unless if it's necessary to the survival of the crew.

Lee signing off.

Interesting. Seems Lee is hiding something. Suppose she'll have to be brought on the Space Frame along with my recruits as a test subject for mind-reading.

- Captain Faust

RIP Dawngate ;-;

After a long period of the entire crew wanting to kill one another in exceedingly gruesome and borderline cartoonish ways, there has been almost no activity from anyone. This is too strange. Starting to think all that time in medical school was wasted.

Of course, I'd also like to think that the only reason I'm not in on the killing is that I barely pay attention to the goings on of the crew until they involve massive blood loss.

Starting to think medical school was a waste. Should've been a tactical officer like my brother.

-M

Medical school isn't a waste. Someone has to make sure that people don't die. And Mask has a brother??????

Mind reading? Seriously? Apearrantly the captain has no idea of what I'm hiding...and to tell the truth...If anyone knew what I was hiding...things wont go well after that... Jg uifz uibu Hbwsjmm jt nz cspuifs things may go terribly wrong... and no, what looks like mumbo jumbo is actually in a code. Good luck breaking it.

If any off the crew manages to decypher the code, a) Shoot me a message, no not with a gun and b) DON'T TELL ANYONE!!!!!!!!! Please!

-Lee

*Cracks fingers* Been a while since we had a cryptogram. Evidently Lee forgot that we've done a crapload of those for research.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

In Africa once, delighted to range,

On the tail of my owner I sped!

But now I adorn, oh wonderous

change,

Instead of the tail, a new owner's

head.

Without my first, I'd have you know

My beard a frightful length would grow;

Discordant noises from my next

Might make you feel annoyed and vexxed;

My whole's the best- you need not doubt it,

For he's a rogue who is without it.

Why is an oyster an anomoly?

On a clover, if alive, erupts a vast, pure evil; a fire volcano.

Erupt on Naomi? I moan, Not pure!

O Geronimo, no minor ego.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

*raises hand* First of all, its "snapped fingers" not "cracked fingers" I thought a captain would know that difference. Second: Cryptogram? Alrighty, I didn't know cryptograms included something as simple as that. Honestly. The code I use is pretty much the easyest to learn and decipher.

BY THE WAY: I figured out how to solve the witch tegan riddle I posted awhile back.

The Riddle:

Witch Tegan has a pot

And she cooks children in it.

The names of the children are:

Mato, Toto, Jini,

Jito, Freni, Brini,

Zani, Soto, Pikani, Sunik, Rani, Roto

And the last one has a gift.

The frog times the children,

Two worms time them both,

Two flies time the worms;

Now, now, how many things are in Tegan's pot?

How to solve:

Alright, there is thirteen children (13). So, the frog times the children: one frog per child, so that means there are thirteen frogs as well (+13). Now here is where everyone messes up: two worms times them both. It actually means one worm per what was already in there! So 13 children and 13 frogs and one worm per frog or child, means there are twenty-six worms all together (+26). Two flies times the worms, so twenty-six times two= fifty-two flies all together (+52). In this sense, gift ACTUALLY refers to an ability, not a present (which compleatly threw some [Archi] of us off).

Definitions of "Gift":

1. Something given voluntarily without payment in return, as to show favor toward someone, honor an occasion, or make a gesture of assistance; present.

2. the act of giving.

3. something bestowed or acquired without any particular effort by the recipient or without its being earned: Those extra points he got in the game were a total gift.

4. a special ability or capacity; natural endowment; talent: the gift of saying the right thing at the right time.

SO now let's add the numbers: 13 Children + 13 Frogs + 26 Worms + 52 Flies = 104 things in witch Tegan's pot. But for some dumb reason, if one decides to count Tegan, that makes 105, HOWEVER there's a hidden fact about tegan that even I don't understand: She ate a crow. WTH? That would've been helpful if it was mentioned!

Now it makes alot more sense in my opinion.

-Lee out

... *Sigh*

We need to divide the medics. I vote that the Unity keeps Lee. I'll take Mask. Hopefully force, in any sense, will not be necessary.

- Captain Faust

RIP Dawngate ;-;

*raises an eyebrow* The captain just doesn't understand. An English teacher beat me for the "cracks fingers" instead of "snaps fingers" thing. Another reason why I hate English more than any other subject. TOO MANY RULES IN ENGLISH TO REMEMBER!! I bet the captain is just trying to nicely hint off that I'm among the most annoying in the crew. (Just be happy you all don't know Salem, trust me, even though she kicks terminator butt she's more hot-headed, snappy, *****y, and, ugh why do i bother to mention this, womanish. I, Lee, on the other hand, am annoying and I act childish every now and again...but don't we all act like that?) Oh and must I remind Captain Faust that it was HIS idea to have me hired in the first place?

Lee, honestly, this is a communal log. Despite the title, it's not your personal diary. It was made for the story of Space to be told by the officers. You ignore the goings-on of the game, and try to force your story on the rest of us. Otherwise, you really aren't that bad, but you need to work on being more attentive and less pushy. Yes, we all have faults, but we acknowledge them most of the time (Mather, even, though he's fond of workarounds).

Really, you're plenty smart and personable, but you need to work a bit about sticking with the game universe.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Faust: Hey, whats that over there, on that deserted rock, Lee?

Lee: I don't know, would you like to hear a riddle?

Faust: What about a riddle from over there?

Lee: But I know a really good one!

Faust: Can you just stand near this airlock?

Lee walks off: If I have...

Faust: IT NEVER ENDS!!!

And the riddle is obviously a bad translation of a bad riddle...

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

This goes to show that even the Captain and SI hates me.....wouldn't it just be easier on everyone that I die a really horrible and painful death and a new medic takes my place after Mask becomes the new cheif medic? (Answer: yes, lee, it is easier if that happens.*kills lee with her own thought bowstaff*)

Mask, you are qualified. Its easy as saying supercalafragilisticispyaladoshus. Except when the crew is being attacked by zombies, when everyone gets hurt every two seconds (aka what was going on when I joined)

/Archi, please make Lee die a horrible death\