The Space Diaries

Nexaduro

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lee, that is exactly, literally, what I was suggesting. It would even be a technical gruesome death, since you would have your mind torn to shreds and reassembled. And if it fails, you die anyways. Plus it would help me train, win-win.

This would probably be the best option. Much easier to clean up afterwards as well. Plus, eye-jelly is squick-worthy.

Wouldn't it be better if someone tears out my throat while i was talking, my heart then cut out and eaten in front of my eyes? Or my eyes turned into jelly and spread on bonebread toast? And my skin becomes a new coat for someone? How about my organs removed from me while I'm alive (I got this idea from Braveheart) and then turned into stew? (As anyone can see, I have odd ideas of how I can die)

Call a psychiatrist.

2Xeo5.png

Faust and Ross, no, i don't need a therapist or a phsyciatrist. I've just had my fair share of gore in movies, thats all.

Chi, still the idea isn't a good one. It's best if I, lee, do die a horrible death that is not some terminal illness.

Mask, squick? I think you mean sick. To an ogre (named Shrek), eye jelly is apperantly quiet good on toast.

You could submit to my medical bay for gruesome medical testing.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

But the question is: Will I die if I do that? Honestly.

The sooner I die the faster you guys get a new medic who isn't suicidal, not afraid of using a gun, quiet/ shy, doesn't speak often unless if she thinks it's ok to speak, does what she's told, and if she's not doing anything she'll sit and look lost. Who wouldn't like a nicer medic like as described?

It seems incredibly likely that you'd die. I mean, I experimented on Mather before by pumping in huge amounts of depressants and stimulants, one from the right arm and one from the left. They met together near his heart and massive fun ensued.

We learned that they do NOT cancel each other out.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Oh Chi you poor thing. Bon, skip anti deppresants and stimulants (no pills) and do as you please :thumbsup: Those who think they'll miss me might want to say goodbye before this all happens. Trust me, you'll all like the new medic more than you like me. (OOC: I'm not quitting Space, I just want Lee terminated and a better female medic takes her place. I'm still playing but as a new crew member)

The stimulants and depressants were basically the experiment. We pumped in liters of the stuff in opposite ends of Hakon's body and watched as they collided in the heart!

OH IT WAS GLORIOUS

Yeah... as a Mod, I cannot advocate user suicide, so I'm just going to go and say that I scramble your brain (totally not an obvious excuse). You may not object to this, as you are unconscious. You will make no further attempts at suicide, as I modified your brain otherwise. You will wake up and be completely unfamiliar with who Lee even is. There, solved. :D

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I can make new memories, theoretically, but this way we don't have to worry about you fiddling with backstory! :D

RIP Dawngate ;-;

(*sigh* fine. Can my name be Xinea? Pretty please? I don't care if I'm the loyalist girl on the darn ship[wait a second, arn't I the only human female anyway?] but I better have some liberty. AND I BETTER NOT BE A HELPLESS CRYBABY GIRL!!!!!)

It's not as if I'm going to turn you into a robot with no free will, like Jeremiah would. No, I'm just going to go halfway, and remove all your emotions. :P

RIP Dawngate ;-;

[THAT'S JUST LIKE BEING A ROBOT!!!! How about you take away the emotions that might make me go suicidal (sadness and depression specificly) and the rest I can handle, besides:

anger: take it out by training or killing bad people

happyness: well... it's better than sadness right?

shy: that leads to a quiet character

love: I guess you can keep this emotion... I have no clue who'd I fall in love with though (and hey, if a guy broke up with me I won't attempt suicide :D)

hatred: keep it]

[Oh that's easy. It's practically a redo of the character bio thing. Easy:

Name: Xenia

Bio: Often quiet. Does what she's told. Likes Vocaloid and Legend of Zelda. Doesn't like showing emotions. Has no real clue to who she is. Likes to dance when no one is around to watch. Also can sing in japanese. Has never been in love. Has no idea what sadness is.

Sound good to you Faust?]

(That doesn't make sense, what is a servitor? Nevermind. Still, I perfer to be a human. Hopefully Xenia will be 100% less annoying than Lee. Besides, I've never played a quiet girl who has no effin' clue to who she is. :D Yay!)

• 3 weeks later...

Stardate: I have no clue.

My name is Xinea Aritimis. Artitimis is like saying Artimis, the Greek goddess of the hunt, with an extra "i". So it's pronounced Ah-rit-a-miss. And for some reason, I have a tendancy to misspell my own first name, Xina Xinea. It's still pronounced the same way either way. I think I'm twenty-eight (28) years old...I think. To be honest, I can't remember anything much of my past, so I don't much of a life story. All I can seriously remember is a book and waking up in a jail cell on some ship.

So far, I have learned quiet abit regarding other people I have met. I doubt they like me, so I don't expect to live much longer. If they have to give someone away, I'd probably be the one to go. But if they force me to fight some ugly pig thing and I had the weapons I created, I'd have a chance of survival against the ugly pig.

I made a Thought Plasma Sword, a sword that becomes engulfed in plasma flames when I think about it; a Plasma Proof Sheath for the sword, so if I accidentaly thought about my sword about beling engulfed with the plasma fire when it's not in use, there's no accidents; and a Plasma Proof Sheild, so if the enemy was using a plasma weapon, I can at least fend of the attack without burning to death.

I believe the people I have met will turn against me quickly. I guess I'm the enemy to them, but what make no sense is that I was allowed out of the jail cell. Honestly, if I'm not a good guy, they'd have to put me back in the cell. I know at heart I am good, but if I'm treated like the way I have been, does that make me the enemy?

Absolutly confused, Xina Xinea Aritimis