/\/\/\Some cool conversation subjects???/\/\

woopidoo2

well, in our (school)class we do something like

''SpeakersCorner'', you just sit on a chair and tell the class

how you think about a subject, and discuss about it.

(some of you might know what i meen)

so now i need a subject to discuss about, i cant really come up with

something good.

do you know anything good?

carsignatureis3.jpg

[http://woopidoo2.deviantart.com]

[Tip.it Moderator from Dec 10, 2006 to 03 Sep, 2008]

Is it really necessary to use /\/\/\/\ at the beginning and end of all your titles? It's annoying and of no use. If you want people to notice your topic, then use a catchy but relevant title or something.

And in answer to your question: since this is an RS forum and I assume you still play RS, how about violence in video games (discuss your view; whether it promotes real life violence or not etc).

Wow are you joking me? With all the crazy cults and religious fanatics along with our current President (U.S. Only) there is plenty of stuff to talk about.

Legalization of Marijuana

Abortion

Smoking

Homosexual Marriage

Pollution due to cars

Rampant Unemployment

Global Warming

Animal Cruelty

The Justice System

And those were just off the top of my head in 10 seconds.

mcchrissigaw8.gif

Everybody lovin' it, but ain't no body touchin' it

Wow are you joking me? With all the crazy cults and religious fanatics along with our current President (U.S. Only) there is plenty of stuff to talk about.

Abortion

Smoking

Homosexual Marriage

Pollution due to cars

Rampant Unemployment

Global Warming

Animal Cruelty

The Justice System

Let's keep in mind that woopidoo is a hardcore christian and I assume goes to a christian school.

Discuss whether or not soundtracks belong in adult films. Some people say music distracts them and they can't fully focus and having a lame musical number playing accentuates the corniness of the already flimsy plot and dialogue. Others like it and say it adds to the atmosphere and helps to set the mood and say you shouldn't be focusing on the the plot and dialogue anyways. There you go-a topic and a beginning to both sides.

This is the way the world ends. Look at this [bleep]ing shit we're in man. Not with a bang, but with a whimper. And with a whimper, I'm splitting, Jack.

geees athousandlies,

you just need to piss off EVERY topic

i post here, really evrything!!

theres allways something to get me down on anything i do!!

why flame ppl who just post something??

who cares all the /\/\ if you think its annoying, just read over it!

or if ur somekind of nerd whos got nothing to do, and tell them the /\/\ is annoying, thats ok with me.

well thanks to all ppl who did posted something useful :)

carsignatureis3.jpg

[http://woopidoo2.deviantart.com]

[Tip.it Moderator from Dec 10, 2006 to 03 Sep, 2008]

geees athousandlies,

you just need to piss off EVERY topic

i post here, really evrything!!

theres allways something to get me down on anything i do!!

why flame ppl who just post something??

who cares all the /\/\ if you think its annoying, just read over it!

or if ur somekind of nerd whos got nothing to do, and tell them the /\/\ is annoying, thats ok with me.

well thanks to all ppl who did posted something useful :)

Calm down kiddo. I wasn't flaming you. I was just pointing out why it's unnecessary to put that at the beginning and end of all your topics. I don't "piss off every topic" either.

And what does being a nerd have to do with it? Honestly ...

you dont know what i meen...

close plz this whole thing turned out in nothing :lol:

Whole thing turned out to nothing? If that's the case than it's only you who is at fault. Look, you asked for suggestions. People made suggestions. I pointed out that it's necessary to have those things in your title topic because I think it's just a way of getting attention - if your posts are really worth reading, then you don't need to add that stuff. If you want people to reply, make a good topic or give it a good title without that crap.

I made a suggestion and asked you to stop, you attacked me; claiming that I "piss off every topic", accusing me of flaming and implying that I'm a nitpicking nerd with no life; when in fact, I merely POINTED out something, and I barely ever post in the same threads as you, so how the hell do I "piss off every topic"? I then defended myself, and you made a suggestion, to which I replied that it was your interpretation and not my wording at fault. You then proceeded to accuse me of getting the last word, when I was merely backing up my point - and I was in every necessary position to do so, as this all spawned out of you attacking me; when, your accusation in fact proved that you were a hypocrite.

Seriously, YOU are the one who jumped on my back. The only reason this thread failed was due to your immaturity and your false accusations. Grow up.

Let's keep in mind that woopidoo is a hardcore christian and I assume goes to a christian school.

Nietzsche's philosophy should work then.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

Abortion

Smoking

Homosexual Marriage

Pollution due to cars

Rampant Unemployment

Global Warming

Animal Cruelty

The Justice System

all the christian voters think its wrong... i dont (there i started something? :P)

Whole thing turned out to nothing? If that's the case than it's only you who is at fault. Look, you asked for suggestions. People made suggestions. I pointed out that it's necessary to have those things in your title topic because I think it's just a way of getting attention - if your posts are really worth reading, then you don't need to add that stuff. If you want people to reply, make a good topic or give it a good title without that crap.

I made a suggestion and asked you to stop, you attacked me; claiming that I "piss off every topic", accusing me of flaming and implying that I'm a nitpicking nerd with no life; when in fact, I merely POINTED out something, and I barely ever post in the same threads as you, so how the hell do I "piss off every topic"? I then defended myself, and you made a suggestion, to which I replied that it was your interpretation and not my wording at fault. You then proceeded to accuse me of getting the last word, when I was merely backing up my point - and I was in every necessary position to do so, as this all spawned out of you attacking me; when, your accusation in fact proved that you were a hypocrite.

Seriously, YOU are the one who jumped on my back. The only reason this thread failed was due to your immaturity and your false accusations. Grow up.

Well you do flame and piss almost everyone off. This thread never failed, he got what he wanted and you had to act rude for no reason.

Immaturity... hahaha.... you're real mature man. :roll:

On topic: You should talk about evolution being discussed in schools as opposed to Christianity.

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

Well you do flame and piss almost everyone off. This thread never failed, he got what he wanted and you had to act rude for no reason.

Immaturity... hahaha.... you're real mature man. :roll:

On topic: You should talk about evolution being discussed in schools as opposed to Christianity.

Examples of where I flame and piss off everyone, please?

And I did not act rude in the first place - I made a suggestion and asked him to stop with the slashes. He claimed it failed. Get off my back, again.

I think I'm going to start a page on Wikipedia detailing "Hannibal's addendum" to Godwin's law, where whomever utters either "grow up" or "get a life" in an online discussion automatically loses whatever debate in progress. At least it'd reduce the useless bickering.

As for suggestions, I think the original poster got plenty. If not, how about discussing the usefullness and/or uselessness of having an online discussion, and possible consequences that those discussions may have for you in your own life.

Abortion

Smoking

Homosexual Marriage

Pollution due to cars

Rampant Unemployment

Global Warming

Animal Cruelty

The Justice System

OMG if they legalize Marijuana, oh god that will be one of the most stupid things they ever done.

I think I'm going to start a page on Wikipedia detailing "Hannibal's addendum" to Godwin's law, where whomever utters either "grow up" or "get a life" in an online discussion automatically loses whatever debate in progress.
An addendum to that can say anybody with his own addendum automatically wins his discussion.

This is the way the world ends. Look at this [bleep]ing shit we're in man. Not with a bang, but with a whimper. And with a whimper, I'm splitting, Jack.