Dragon Staff Reward - URGENT

SacredFlam3s

So i recently got a dragon staff reward and I am not sure what to do. A guy offered 8 mil for it or 139 Greemans ales (m) and a dragon helm kit but i dont have the junk. Should i take that offer and get junk or should I just get as many ales as I can now. If i should get junk how?

Thanks,

Sailor89

SacredFlam3s.png

DK's Drops: 7 Berserker Rings, 2 Warrior Ring, 1 Archers Ring, 7 Dragon Hatchet, 1 Seercull, 3 Elite Clue - All Solo

GWD Drops (CS): 1 Bandos Chestplate, 2 Armadyl Hilt, 1 Armadyl Chestplate

Slayer:1 D skirt, 2 Whip, 12 G Mauls, 2 Dragon Boots

You don't try to get junk. Junk just comes. If you don't have junk, trade it for another rare which you want or sell it if it's not raising.

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger
1 Verac's Helmet - 1 Guthan's Platebody

so should i hang on to it or his newest deal: i buy obby mauls min in ge, sell to him for ales and he gives as many as possible?

SacredFlam3s.png

DK's Drops: 7 Berserker Rings, 2 Warrior Ring, 1 Archers Ring, 7 Dragon Hatchet, 1 Seercull, 3 Elite Clue - All Solo

Unless he decides not to trade you after you buy those obby mauls. In which case you get stuck with a pile of crashing junk.

Hold onto it, or sell it for other risings that you can sell for max in GE.

Tact.gif

I trust him for ales, but at the moment even with all his Ales I will make 60k a day more holding onto staff. And I kinda like it though I will eventually sell to get money for rock lobs/pouches.

So my best bet is to hold onto it for a while? You dont think it will crash like he said?

SacredFlam3s.png

how long is too long?

couple of weeks?

should i just do the trade? will ales crash? he said cause he always wanted to have one.

SacredFlam3s.png

i sold staff and some junk i bought for min for 101 greenmans ales. I think it was a good idea. those are gonna go to 120k ea apparently so thats 12mil there. if someone coudl comfirm that would be great.

SacredFlam3s.png

how long is too long?

couple of weeks?

should i just do the trade? will ales crash? he said cause he always wanted to have one.

What I did back in late '08 when I got my Dragon claw drop was to frequent the forums and spend time in W2 (which is(/was ?) still full with people, especially when it comes to rares). After a few days of having observed the commotion and desirability, setting a GE/sell bar which I deemed a desirable and never change it, never barter it and never regret it. You have to be adamant in this case.

For example, my last Dragon claws I set a bar "if these hit 50M in the GE, I'm selling". Once I saw the number hit the Grand Echange I just sold them and didn't look back. Even if they rose a little after that.

The fact is, is that you can't predict where the market will shift. People who stock up and wait will most probably get the shaft.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

i sold staff and some junk i bought for min for 101 greenmans ales. I think it was a good idea. those are gonna go to 120k ea apparently so thats 12mil there. if someone coudl comfirm that would be great.

I wouldn't hold onto those ales for that long, they look like they're about to crash, the last update was only 600gp.

Staurolite.png

ive put an offer in for min just to get rid of them, saw that too.

SacredFlam3s.png