Samaster's blog - Bossing / Skilling

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be interested in your bank, you seem rather well off for your level. Gratz on the herb level, and GL on prayer. After around ~5 hours, prayer becomes a bit numb and bearable lol.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

I'd be interested in your bank, you seem rather well off for your level. Gratz on the herb level, and GL on prayer. After around ~5 hours, prayer becomes a bit numb and bearable lol.

Lol after herblore I'm sure prayer will be a doddle, at least I get to run places with prayer, with herb I kept amused counting how many times a track came on in shuffle mode =D I think I'm still a little bit insane I keep hearing the grand exchange updating in RL!

I will put a picture of my bank after 99 prayer, I need to clean it up a bit. I have loots of bones I need to give to the rag man, and holiday items to put back into my house. Random junk to get rid of, and some stuff I have had since starting... sheers/beginners map lol

Just an in-sight to how i got most of my money, in order to get 99 strength I camped aberrant spectres and did soul wars, for mage i alched things (got like +20 gp per alch), wc i got 80-98 at mages and i have been flipping items on the ge whilst doing herb =D

user1-dark.png

Dang, wish I would have saw this earlier. Couple days ago I bought 5k bones for min, sold for max like last night :-|

No worries man, they are coming in at a steady pace. Should be fine. Thank you though. :D

user1-dark.png

Plan for the rest of the week...

Get 99 prayer

Get 66 thieving

Do all quests to get curses :D

Attempt bandos solo - with overloads, turmoil, v skirt, zamy dhide, dragon defender, dragon boots, str ammy, helm of neit and sara brews.

Accept Aid will be turned off - you know why. :D

user1-dark.png

Hey there :D

Gratz on all those Prayer levels, Graar won't stand a chance against turm, overloads and all that gear :thumbsup:

Hope you get a piece of armour, seeing as hilt is now only worth a few million cabbages :angry:

vP6O8.png

Click for blog - Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature ;)

Hey there :D

Gratz on all those Prayer levels, Graar won't stand a chance against turm, overloads and all that gear :thumbsup:

Hope you get a piece of armour, seeing as hilt is now only worth a few million cabbages :angry:

Lol yeh, but I would be happy with that, the best monster drop I have ever had is a black mask...

Last night I got 66 thieve and completed missing my mummy, decided to spend my last 16m on some barrows stuff...

. Sol

. Ahrims

. 1k casts of fire surge

. 1k sharks

. Infinity boots

First run got guthans skirt, 6 dry chests then got ahrims skirt too :) then another load of dry chests not even any bolt racks! But I did make around 300k with the death/chaos runes I got.

user1-dark.png