Hunter and agility training

DarkerFalz

What would be the best way to get 65-70 hunter? I heard sallies are good, but what kind should I hunt?

I need to get 70 agility sometime, and I'm 63 at the moment.

What would be the best place to get these 7 levels?

I've tried the werewolf course, and the wilderness course, but I don't seem to be getting any good xp there.

A quick note: The Brimhaven agility arena is broken for me. It takes around 30 seconds *after* I tag the post for it to change, so I never get any tickets, as I can't get to where the new flashing post is in time. So I can't use that.

grammar2gr8dx.png

darker_falz.png

Use the wilderness agility course. You should switch over to the monkey agility course at some point between 70-75. For hunter, you could always try hunting penguins on the iceberg. They are pretty good experience per hour and are rarely crowded. Here is a guide for penguin hunting. (http://forum.tip.it/topic/267129-hunting-penguins/)

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Use the wilderness agility course. You should switch over to the monkey agility course at some point between 70-75. For hunter, you could always try hunting penguins on the iceberg. They are pretty good experience per hour and are rarely crowded. Here is a guide for penguin hunting. (http://forum.tip.it/topic/267129-hunting-penguins/)

That's the route I'd suggest as well. Penguins are comparable to red sallies (which can be crowded every now and then) in terms of xp.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Use the wilderness agility course.

Werewolf is about the same xp, but is slightly easier to get to depending on what items you have and has no risk of revs. I'd swap between the two courses if you ever get bored of one, which you probably will.