Do no evil

Two things I think may be interesting:

The balloon at the crafting guild takes slightly longer to reach but you don't have to deal with banking weapons, desert tiara etc.

e.g. at the last boss, I found curses incredbly more useful than normal prayers, even though I could only use leech curses.

Edited by Zaaps1
added first, but not the second, see my post

Crafting Guild is pretty much exact same speed as entrana but alot less hassle, it has slightly more running but less boat waiting time.

Also Entrana has been typed once or twice in tht section.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Just a quick correction for the quest guide:

In the tips section it says "The enchanted water tiara can be used in the place of waterskins if you have completed the Dealing with Scabaras quest"; considering that Dealing with Scabaras is one of the requirements that's not necessary to say.

Edited by Zaaps1
haha, well thats a little redundant isnt it? added, thanks

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

I think the additional rewards for the choc-chimps should be mentioned. 5 gets a statue, 10 gets a statue, 15 a statue, 20 nothing, 25 the guards are upgraded. Also, every 5 runs gets you a fast melting choc-chimp.

Edited by Zaaps1
added, ty

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

A correction about the choc-ice melting while in the jail. I found that as long as you cast an ice spell on it right before you run up to the gate to get captured, and then cast immediately again once you appear in the jail, you can then pretty easily get out. The trick is to cast as the gorilla starts to pass your cell. Then, put on your gorilla greegree and pick the lock. Then simply follow him out. I had plenty of time to get up into the tall grass and cast again, even using the lowest possible spell. Alternatively, if you are having trouble timing it, hide in the circle outside of the cell, cast it as he passes the door to head back, put on the greegree and run out. Either way, you should have plenty of time and it makes it easier than trying to get through the gate without it melting or worrying about getting caught.

Edited by Zaaps1
added ty

A correction about the choc-ice melting while in the jail. I found that as long as you cast an ice spell on it right before you run up to the gate to get captured, and then cast immediately again once you appear in the jail, you can then pretty easily get out. The trick is to cast as the gorilla starts to pass your cell. Then, put on your gorilla greegree and pick the lock. Then simply follow him out. I had plenty of time to get up into the tall grass and cast again, even using the lowest possible spell. Alternatively, if you are having trouble timing it, hide in the circle outside of the cell, cast it as he passes the door to head back, put on the greegree and run out. Either way, you should have plenty of time and it makes it easier than trying to get through the gate without it melting or worrying about getting caught.

Confirming this. This was the route I took in particular since it took less clicks. It won't work with the faster-melting additional runs you get every 5 deliveries after completing the quest, though.

hzvjpwS.gif

I've added everything to the guide, except for the prayers vs curses suggestion. I don't think a strong enough comparison has been made to justify saying that curses are better than prayers even without Turmoil.

The chimp-ice -> jail suggestion has been added, and it should be live shortly. All other changes are live.

I found that a BoB with extra food really helped in the last fight. It could also help to say that for every fight they use magic, so it's best to have magic armor (d hide or karils) for all of the fights.

Nani mo dekinai

Chanto dekinai

Sore ga dou shita?

Bokura wa wakai'n da

Nanimo dekinai

Sugu ni dekinai

Dakara bokura ni kanou sei ga aru'n da

~AKB48

I found that a BoB with extra food really helped in the last fight. It could also help to say that for every fight they use magic, so it's best to have magic armor (d hide or karils) for all of the fights.

Their projectile attack seems to be a mage/range hybrid that alters what is the main element sometimes.

In all 3 fights I'd have protect mage on and (for the later 2 where ur out of melee range mostly) I'd take some damages in the 30 - 50 range. Then suddenly I'd be getting damage up into the mid 200s. At this point if I swapped to range protect the damage dropped to 30 - 50 again for a while.

There didn;t seem to be any graphical indication of the change however.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

• 1 month later...

Travel tip: The Broomstick from the quest Swept Away gives unlimited free teleports to the Sorceress's Garden, right next to Shantay Pass. This is useful throughout the quest for returning to the bank and the desert.