Digging in that EVIL axe hut...

I_Norseman_I

Ugh, I have another lvl 3 that requires I dig in the axe hut... which means there will be a Zammy wizard waiting. Problem is, I can't get away from the axes long enough to talk to the Zammy wizard.

I don't even know how I pulled this off before, but does anyone have any good tips? I'm going to ask my lvl 119 friend to accompany me, but other than that, anything?

Thanks

Erm, talk to the Zammy Wizard? You have to kill him, not talk to him. Your friend can't do it fo you either, you have to do it. Your friend can take care of the axes though while you deal with the wizard, if that's what you meant.

The wilderness Zammy wizard is only level 74, so it's not that bad. He'll with Zammy flames, so have protect from magic ON.

One last piece of advice -- don't wear or bring anything expensive with you if you don't want to lose it. Wear plain old robes, and just bring your treasure trail items (sextant, watch, chart and clue), your spade, food, a weapon and maybe an anti-poison. If you see that you're about to die, drop EVERYTHING except your clue scroll. If you don't, you'll lose the clue. If it's one of only three items you have when you die, then you'll get to keep it.

Remember, the SEARCH button is your friend. Use it!

Erm, talk to the Zammy Wizard? You have to kill him, not talk to him. Your friend can't do it fo you either, you have to do it. Your friend can take care of the axes though while you deal with the wizard, if that's what you meant.

The wilderness Zammy wizard is only level 74, so it's not that bad. He'll with Zammy flames, so have protect from magic ON.

One last piece of advice -- don't wear or bring anything expensive with you if you don't want to lose it. Wear plain old robes, and just bring your treasure trail items (sextant, watch, chart and clue), your spade, food, a weapon and maybe an anti-poison. If you see that you're about to die, drop EVERYTHING except your clue scroll. If you don't, you'll lose the clue. If it's one of only three items you have when you die, then you'll get to keep it.

I meant "kill," of course... Like I said, I have done this before, I know that no one can do it for me. I was suggesting my friend take care of the axes...

And no, this one is not outside the hut, it is inside... I have had both, and this one is inside.

ok this is so simple you will be banging your head against the wall but I have had a clue in the axe hut, abnd as soon as you try to dig in the right spot (This applies to all spots with other "attackers") the zammy wizard will take over by attacking you and the axes will stop attacking you. You do not really need protection as this happens... but maybe from pker's.

sick_sk8er_1.png

99 Slayer, I don't have it yet. But it'll come.

I meant "kill," of course... Like I said, I have done this before, I know that no one can do it for me. I was suggesting my friend take care of the axes...

And no, this one is not outside the hut, it is inside... I have had both, and this one is inside.

There is no clue inside the axe hut... only outside.

Hold on, the Axe hut clue is outside the building. It's outside the wall on the north side.

Doesn't mean no one will attack you, but I have pretty good luck not getting attacked.

Yeah I am pretty sure this is correct, take your high level friend and it will help