magic combos

Ladyinnight

how a bout a spell ( of each element ) that can be combined?

combined like this...

k mage A has Combination flame

mage B has Combination earth

A casts the spell and it sends a message to people within say... 5 spaces of mage A for 3-5 seconds saying cast combination magic now or something of that sort, mage B casts combination earth they hit together with more damage ant flame + earth by themselves say for ex... spell A does 5 dmg spell B does 5 dmg spell AB does 20 dmg ( it wouldnt have to be that drastic) i think itd be cool if u either made new spells or just made some current spells "combinable", you would have to make a limit of like 3 mages tho cause if u got like 20 then itd be instant death for like anything, and you could make it so it doesnt work on people too... and turn offable so that you dont always have to wait for it to cast if ur not comboing

flame all u like but ... if ur gonna just say thats a bad idea and leave it at that... but any suggestions to improve are welecome

Or just use combination runes for them. Yay! Finally a use for combination runes!

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

Don't - call - people - noobs - for - no - reason. Need I spell that out?

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

Verify that what you just said. He also has level 35 magic. And If he hasn't levels of 45~ in attack, strenght and or defense, they wouldn't appear in highscores.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

his main could own j00 :roll:

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

This is getting too off-topic. Stop this silly conversation.

I disagree with mage combos, because one: it is not very sound in terms of logic and gameplay, and two: it is excessive. Someone also stated it would make magic too powerful: personally I don't think so, since to me it sounds like a stupid idea; but I do belive it makes magic too spread-out... if you know what I mean. Too much excessive stuff, while other classes barely have so much.

~Toxicologist~