gems in tiaras

Sake_Samurai

Just for a decoration, right? As long as your not suggesting "Ong, it'llz raise yur runez u make bi lyke doublez!" then I like it. Here's MY suggestion though...

Why Tiaras? I think Jagex should make Rune Crowns or something...same properties as the tiaras...but a crown. I mean...come on...tiaras look stupid. lol

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png

Heh. Crowns for males and tiaras for females or something. Not much point, but then there isn't much point for differently coloured gloves or mystic robes.

You could also, apart from elemental crowns/tiaras, make decorative crowns/tiaras made of gold and jewellery. Perhaps make them enchantable? Well, maybe not; but as decoration anyway.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

crowns for males would be so cool, but crowns would look much like phats so they probebly wont happen.

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

JAGeX doesn't like party hats, remember? And who said they have to look similar?

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

Well I don't think so... if the victim isn't bright enough to know a moderator cannot ask for your password, they won't know that mods have crowns next to their names.

~Toxicologist~