Serious investing help please!

Wessan

I bought a Santa hat a few weeks ago. Yes I know about all that is going on and two weeks ago I didnt know that was going to happen. Right now I just need to get help about what to do now.

Should I sell it for some mils plus junk, sell off the junk in GE, wait for free trade and get another rare back?

Or should I just keep the thing and ride out the storm?

Or any other suggestions?

wessan.png

Do NOT sell it for cash+junk. I'd imagine there's no way for you to get rid of the junk because you only have a lower end rare. You won't be able to sell off the junk because of all the people anticipating the free trade update (which would make junk completely worthless, because they're.... well, junk).

Ride out the storm would be my advice.

Staurolite.png

Deffo keep it :thumbup:

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

Rares rise and fall. I have a santa and it's been anything from 17M to 122M in the last 2-3 years.

Keep it a bit longer, bound to go back up because there ain't gonna be any more free drops.

Rozanante.png

Rozanante.png

Still the proud owner of Quest Cape since 8th December 2007

All skills used to be 70 or higher. (Dang you Dungeoneering. Oh wait, it's not a skill...)

Drops: Whips 8, Black Mask 8, D/Skirt 1, D/Spear 1, D/Shield Left Half 1, D/Boots 12, G/Maul 4, Range Ammy 1, Hexcrest 1.

if this new return of wildy and free trading come back, I would bet on all rares crashing hard. The goal of bringing back old wildy and free trading would be to get older members to come back. If olders memebers come back they will come back with their old accounts including their rares, which back when they played, were common. I remember when I first started playing Santa's were $7M

thegame1431.png

if this new return of wildy and free trading come back, I would bet on all rares crashing hard. The goal of bringing back old wildy and free trading would be to get older members to come back. If olders memebers come back they will come back with their old accounts including their rares, which back when they played, were common. I remember when I first started playing Santa's were $7M

This. Riding a santa back to where it was a few days ago will take a minimum of several months.

It's a bad situation, but IMO the best thing is to keep it min in the GE until free trade back and pray it sells. You definitely don't want junk because free trade will ruin it, and after the ge limits go away min will be no good either and you'll be stuck. If you manage to get it sold min in GE that'll put you way ahead if you decide to buy one down the line when free trade is gone.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png