A Time For Glory

jasignhagj

So Spork is still missing

Also yes, their names are rather similar XD.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rolleyes:

[Average conversation between me and Dungeonal]

Dungeonal 'Hi'

Archi 'Hi'

Dungeonal 'Lol' *Picture of something*

Archi '*Rolls eyes*'

Dungeonal 'Archi, why you always mad at me'

Archi 'I'm not always mad at you'

Dungeonal 'Yes you are.'

[/]

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

I think that the moderator should give out some external contact information (aka email), so that we can follow them when they're not on the Tavern. :P

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Hey guys. Sorry for being gone for so long. I was kinda busy with family things, but im back now and dedicating myself to this. Seeing as nothing really happened the last few days, day two begins tomorrow, and hopefully it'll be smooth sailing from there.

Dungeonal...I am nothing like Brutus...If anything I am more like Von Paulus if you are Hitler(Not in terms of Genocide, but in terms of Stalingrad).

I am doing my level best to do what you said, but, in the end your orders will only lead to my destruction.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Okay, awesome. :thumbup:

Would it be possible for you to start doing the PMs or at least like the first little blurb, because I need to confirm the stuff that I sent you before I can start writing my defensive plans.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Hey guys. Sorry for being gone for so long. I was kinda busy with family things, but im back now and dedicating myself to this. Seeing as nothing really happened the last few days, day two begins tomorrow, and hopefully it'll be smooth sailing from there.

Yotsuba_Glorious_21.png?1289171465

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Hi again everyone. I'm really sorry, but I don't think I'm going to be able to mod this game. I feel really bad about this, but I know I just don't have the dedication to keep up with all the responsibilities a mod has. I now understand how difficult it is for everyone who has run a game before, and have an even greater respect for them. It's not fair to you all for me to drag the game out when I know I won't be able to run it to the full extent of it's potential. Once again, I'm sorry for letting you down, and I hope you can forgive me for wasting your time.

If someone wants to keep running this game, I can send them the Excel sheet and all of my maps.

Hi again everyone. I'm really sorry, but I don't think I'm going to be able to mod this game. I feel really bad about this, but I know I just don't have the dedication to keep up with all the responsibilities a mod has. I now understand how difficult it is for everyone who has run a game before, and have an even greater respect for them. It's not fair to you all for me to drag the game out when I know I won't be able to run it to the full extent of it's potential. Once again, I'm sorry for letting you down, and I hope you can forgive me for wasting your time.

If someone wants to keep running this game, I can send them the Excel sheet and all of my maps.

It's okay. :)

I think that you've started the most balanced Hegemony in a while (not screwing some people over), without it being completely balanced (everything is boring). It's true that moderating is tough, but the important thing is that you made a good effort. :thumbup: