Boosted levels

Swiller2

Pretty sure berserker works on all skills o_O

No reason for it not to.

Also, apparently if you log out it resets the timer. So, basically, log out every 45 seconds to be safe. I mainly hear about people getting a +5 to herblore from a stew in order to make overloads doing this.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

The timer on said boosts has a degrade time of 1 point per minute. However if you log out at 55 seconds and log back in the timer resets allowing you to maintain the boost indefinately. It's kind of a pain in the butt to do but if you finally got you +5 boost in herblore to make your extremes its worth doing so that you can avoid having to get more spices.

Cheers! :thumbsup:

edit

sir squab beat me to it. :-(

Trolling by giving good advice since April 2011.

The Blog - Currently Cleaning Herbs

Bladewing.png

Also, apparently if you log out it resets the timer. So, basically, log out every 45 seconds to be safe. I mainly hear about people getting a +5 to herblore from a stew in order to make overloads doing this.

This. Except first drink a pot and sync your timer with server time, as the boosts reset according to server time and not logged in time.

Pretty sure berserker works on all skills o_O

No reason for it not to.

This is really easy, just temporarily remove your pin, and it's a breeze with the lobby function.

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)