My Little Brony: Friendzone is Tragic

I have like 1.7x that, goml son kid son.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

I have like 1.7x that, goml son kid son.

I could, but I'd have to drop down 4 ranks rip.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Mfw you add frogs as part of your wealth.

Grats [bleep] now get a real goal.

3m gp thanks bb <3

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

good vid, stop [bleep]ing around with the zoom though, its distracting and doesnt add anything

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

good vid, stop [bleep]ing around with the zoom though, its distracting and doesnt add anything

Not doing it on purpose ;-; Camtassia hates me yo.

Anyways, Slayer is still making up the majority of my non-daily xp (well, mainly Warbands and Crafting), and will likely to do so up to 1B xp (unless, of course, Bonus XP Weekend happens). Streamed some slayer for over an hour today, with the EE Ventrillo trolls. Absolute pro, forgetting to Super Antifire and Bonecrusher for Irons

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxEu02rJsOg

I feel so honored to be the Deputy Owner. All of my hard work and dedication has paid off. Getting the rank has been a dream of mine for many years, and i would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost i would like to thank god for giving me this opportunity. Next i would like to thank my parents. I want to thank my friend Josh Arcaro, for being really skinny and always there for me. I would also like to thank my pet tadpole for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next i would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that i need to get through the day. This is a special moment in my life and i would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that i will never forget. I just remembered a few other people i would like to thank; Runescape, the fish i caught in the third grade, my light in my room bc i wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on Runescape, my house because without it i would be homeless, and last but not least i would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be reach Deputy Owner of EE for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how i did this, i would say, you can achieve anything u set your mind on. To all the kids out there reading this, i would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the Deputy Owner is amazing, thank you everyone

• Like 1

That copypasta would've been easier to edit had I actually validated MS Office on my laptop.

Sad.

Got about a month until the nerf of Warbands Mining Cape.

2WikT.png

And some main:-

2Wy6J.png

Got dropped so only 50/75 supplies today, riptacular. Sitting 22 days from 99 Mining, assuming 75/75 and current xp rates (omg guise d3y gun n3rf 1t).

2Xgap.png