My Little Brony: Friendzone is Tragic

Share some effigies pls, it's been awhile for me.

Grats on 98 mining too. :D

Dark Beast just dropped #36.

Only 2974 to go

Edit: #37

4 keys from OA monsters tonight, another 2m on task. Profitslayer#1slayer

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Thyre 500k ea now?

Also that name change.

1 "type" was 500k, got some this morning that sold for 700k and 1m a pop. Don't have the logs to say which one was which unfortunately.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Thyre 500k ea now?

Also that name change.

1 "type" was 500k, got some this morning that sold for 700k and 1m a pop. Don't have the logs to say which one was which unfortunately.

Ah ok, interesting. Seems like an finally profitable use of slayer.

So, today I had my approval exam in maths, and I had a good feeling when I elft the place, but there are some thing I'd like to confirm and ask you..

log2 (2x) =< 7, I stated that log a b = c => a^c = b

2^7 = 2x

128 = 2x

64 = x, so x =< 64, and 2x=/= 0 => x=/= 0 Right?

I had to find the absolute and the local max/min values, for values I got 2 times -1, and 3. The function went from ]-1,infinity[. I said that there is no abs max value, and that 3 is just a local max, and I also said that there is no abs min value, because I thought that if there are two same min values, then there can't be an abs min vlaue. Idk why I thought like that, maybe I'm just retarded.

On a scale from 1 - you retarded will fail to 10 - Even Ezkaton is better than you, how would you rate me?

I'm not Australian :D

The second part is a different exercise... There was this mother[bleep]ing function, I [bleep]ing derivated it, because [bleep] you, and it asked for the max/min values of the function from the area ]-1,infinity[, so I [bleep]ing got two times the value -1, and once 3. And because the function goes to [bleep]ing infinity, it has no mother[bleep]ing absolute max value, because that's how it is [bleep], so the 3 is just a local max value. But now comes the tricky part... I got two times the value -1, and because it is two times, I thought that it cannot be the abs min value, so -1 is just the local min value. But now after writing this I notice that because x=-1 is excluded from the area (from which I got the other -1 value), there is really just one times the -1, so the -1 is really the abs min value.

In other words, I will [bleep]ing fail

I'm not Australian :D

The second part is a different exercise... There was this mother[bleep]ing function, I [bleep]ing derivated it, because [bleep] you, and it asked for the max/min values of the function from the area ]-1,infinity[, so I [bleep]ing got two times the value -1, and once 3. And because the function goes to [bleep]ing infinity, it has no mother[bleep]ing absolute max value, because that's how it is [bleep], so the 3 is just a local max value. But now comes the tricky part... I got two times the value -1, and because it is two times, I thought that it cannot be the abs min value, so -1 is just the local min value. But now after writing this I notice that because x=-1 is excluded from the area (from which I got the other -1 value), there is really just one times the -1, so the -1 is really the abs min value.

In other words, I will [bleep]ing fail

Oh. Oops thought that was Bxppr0n posting.

Also, is it calculus?

Do you remember the exact question? I love Calculus. :D

On a scale from 1 - you retarded will fail to 10 - Even Ezkaton is better than you, hwo owuld you rate me?

Even Ezkaton is better than you/10.

• Like 1

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

The function f has a turning point at x=2 and f(x) = x^3-ax^2+3, where a is a real number. Solve for the constant a. After this, solve for the local and the absolute turning points (maximal and minimal) of f, where x belongs to ]-1, infinity[.

Maybe they use different terminology down south, but aren't turning points (inflection points?) from the second derivative?

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

If f''(x) < 0, the stationary point at x is concave down; a maximal extremum.

If f''(x) > 0, the stationary point at x is concave up; a minimal extremum.

If f''(x) = 0, the nature of the stationary point must be determined by way of other means, often by noting a sign change around that point provided the function values exist around that point.

First Derivative Test. If c is a critical point for f(x), such that f '(x) changes its sign as x crosses from the left to the right of c, then c is a local extremum.

Share some effigies pls, it's been awhile for me.

Grats on 98 mining too. :D

Dark Beast just dropped #36.

Only 2974 to go

Edit: #37

4 keys from OA monsters tonight, another 2m on task. Profitslayer#1slayer

Goal is 3010?

Interesting.

zdkz.png

hmm... watching ur display pic made me think of one thing... What are effigies supposed to look like? Turtles with a hood?

Dragonkin holding the stone of dat jas

Also rip warbandscape

3dfQd.png

[bleep]ing [bleep]ers

• Like 1

hmm... watching ur display pic made me think of one thing... What are effigies supposed to look like? Turtles with a hood?

Dragonkin holding the stone of dat jas

Also rip warbandscape

3dfQd.png

[bleep]ing [bleep]ers

Oh, yeah, that makes sense :P

Also, nerf already? :c

I kept thinking they look like turtles, too. Also [bleep] you and your luck with keys. They just won't drop for me, on or off task.

Please do not curse at him or I will have to ban you from this blog.

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

I kept thinking they look like turtles, too. Also [bleep] you and your luck with keys. They just won't drop for me, on or off task.

Please do not curse at him or I will have to ban you from this blog.

Paging Kaida to blog. Kaida plz

Is that a nerf or did you just get pked? Lolololol

I dunno man, I am pretty sure capping the number of loots from a camp and a 7hr fixed spawn time is PK'd but need confirmation please.

• Like 1