My Little Brony: Friendzone is Tragic

3HcNA.jpg

118 HP. If I keep ChinBarraging, 120 HP, Mage and Range will all happen around the same time. Just a matter of convincing oneself that noone needs GP and xp is GOD

I'm sorry but that helm, on that outfit. Ewww. Helm of Grotesquery or Keening please.

Fashionscape.jpeg

Not that use them to be honest. Just had that setup for barraging the [bleep]ers in Polli Dungeon. Maskhelm is going to stay in bank forever.

If you aren't gonna fashionscape like a pro then destroy the helm. Save that bank space for all those effigies you are getting. :D

Good thing I have more than 5 bank spaces free

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Yeah man, if it wasn't something I use daily I'd almost consider keepsake. Anyways, here's my current screen setup:-

3JLys.jpg

Friends Chat gets moved at various points in the day (really, If I'm not near warbands time, it's not there). Currently stuck Slaying with pleb gear (God Cape/Tokhaar Kal) until Jagex fixes the "Automatically Unlocked" ([bleep]ers) songs. Might end up spending the rest of the week boosting GOP if it continues on (well, not entirely difficult to do that in a fraction of the time to play this week).

Alas, I feel that my goals may shift again after 50M Slayer. With Nerfex destroying Mage Slayer, considering going hard out at Daggs (and/or Abyss) and blasting out 200M.

Anyway, have some music

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Should also say, QBD looks crazy. Only problem is the fact that you are already zoomed in there, so it's difficult to manovuer occasionally rip rs3wasready etc

could u tell me how warbands got nerfed? I'm somehow so tempted to buy dat memebrship, and in case I buy it, I'd like to go and do that warband thing.

The most recent nerf was to make all worlds spawn at the "exact" same time (~60 seconds variation) and only 40 people can (fully) loot a world. But you can PK people for supplies.

Barrows gloves?

#worsethanmish indeed

m8 plz who uses any other gloves anyway

#nooneisworsethanmish

#swag

I will never give up on barrows gloves and dboots. They got me this far!

Got another wand today (lel)

And 2 effigies lewl