My Little Brony: Friendzone is Tragic

Grats on the 50M Slayer! You doing a drop tab? What's next, more slayer?

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

To answer the posts, yes I'll be Slaying more, even if just with Dailes (Abby Demons/Gargs/Mutated Jadinkos w/Slayer masks). Would one day like to reach 120 and then 200m but life etc etc etc. Anyways, 9 digits:-

3WK3j.jpg

80 Minutes of Abyssing to hit that tonight, which also gave these [bleep]ers:-

3WK3Z.jpg

#66 and #67

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Average

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.