My Little Brony: Friendzone is Tragic

I see a Polarbeablu on your friendlist...

The bottom of the list... :<

Added you to see if you were online for soulwars, but NOPE. REJECTION.

Anyway, Yew Orgy. 40-50k Woodcutting in about 8 minutes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mf3XD8YUDUY

Thanks Divination. Helps to turn on mic recording toplel

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

I see a Polarbeablu on your friendlist...

The bottom of the list... :<

Added you to see if you were online for soulwars, but NOPE. REJECTION.

WELL...

I added you but I added "Kangarune" because I forgot you changed your name back to Bxpprod. By the time I realized you did I was in that hell hole of a w79 game!

SO CHANGE YOUR RSN NAME ON TIP IT FORUMS PL0X!

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

4mXfU.jpg

First sub-200 rank. Probably going to be near impossible to crack sub-100 since a lot of the names above do Warbands (and Rank 100 is ~88m currently). Good enough for now I suppose. In the meantime, more Spanivation:-

4mY48.jpg

Dungeoneeering tasks are going to destroy gains, especially with the release of Hard more. "Bxpprod of Daemonheim" almost has a ring to it.

Almost.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

I still find it hilarious that you have 99 mining and have probably mined about 2 rocks.

~22 ores total. Because of some quest.

Ehh. Effigy 81 from Daily Gargs. 60 Pendants, 9 Prized, 3 effigies, 2 Troll invasion, 50 peng points. Jonesing for bonus xp day.

• Like 1

So many madkids. Finally finished the [bleep]ing sinkholes task (don't even know). Also destroyed everyone because AUS HELL YES AUS HELL YES AUS HELL YES

4ogNF.jpg

XP well used.

How do you get the private chat outside at the top left?

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

How do you get the private chat outside at the top left?

What Alex said. I just never bothered to move it to a better location/turn it off since I usually focus on the in box version anyway.

4oCwH.jpg

Shit tasks. Grats me:-

4oCro.png

Haven't claimed yet as I want to dump on Divination (shockingly enough). Hopefully I'll be close to 90 by the time that I possible.

Grats!

I can't drag and make the private chat bigger?

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Hypothetically, when's ur 200m mining party.

389 days assuming 75/75, and current rates (eventual nerf inbound). So that's what, early October next year assuming I don't miss a day.

Thanks. I guess I should have taken a couple minutes and figured it out myself. :P. I'm so used to the new way, I disabled split chat again for now.

Why train Divination in W48? It's just a massive cluster[bleep].

4K469.png